Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Window Screens for ALL  (Read 1577 times)

• Liked: 0
Window Screens for ALL
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »
My Fellow Americans!

Hope everyone is enjoying the first flush of spring! It's time to open the windows again! (what's A/C?)

You know how no one seems to know what the heck a window screen is in this place?!? NO MORE! (have you seen how big a house spider is?!?!)

Please check out my new venture: newcomer link: http://www.happywindow.co.uk [nonactive]

HappyWindow.co.uk protects the things you love most...your family, pets, possessions & even clothes !

We offer the highest quality adjustable window screens (aka fly screens) on the market designed to help your windows instantly achieve their full potential and you transform your home.

These will fit most any sash window! No Tools, No Mess, No Fuss.... 10 second installation!!

Particularly great for folks with pets! Also helps keep down that London dust film which seems to settle everywhere

Happy Spring!!!

• Now I'm home. :)
    • The Wordsmith Desk
  • Liked: 20
Re: Window Screens for ALL
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 09:51:13 PM »
I was so excited to see this post.   ;D

And plunged into the depths of depression when I realized we have the wrong type of windows.   :\\\'(
British Citizenship approval: May 2016
Ceremony: July 2016
Well, she was an American girl, raised on promises.
She couldn't help thinking that there was a little more to life, somewhere else.
After all it was a great big world, with lots of places to run to.
And if she had to die trying she had one little promise she was gonna keep.

Comprehensive CV/Résumé Preparation
Writing, Proofreading & Editing Services
www.thewordsmithdesk.co.uk

• Liked: 19
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 11:07:09 PM »
I'm right there with you, Fallgal.

DBRADY, come back when you've got a solution for casement windows!  Because I'm pretty desperate for something that can just be left in place, and doesn't need rolled up & down all the time.

• Going somewhere doesn't take you anyplace else.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 06:20:55 AM »
I think it's great that you saw and took this business opportunity!

One word of constructive criticism though....you may want to change the font on your website. It's pretty but I found it a bit difficult to look at for very long. It did not make for easy reading for me.

Good luck! :)
The only meaning anything has is the meaning you give to it.       ~Author Unknown

2006 Work Permit -> 2011 ILR -> 2012 Dual Citizen

• Liked: 63
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »
Fine for sash windows - these have been around in the USA for years. But use here is limited because casement windows dominate.

Best of luck and great for those who can use them.
Married December 1992 (my 'old flame' whom I first met in the mid-70s)
1st move to UK - 1993 (Letter of Consent granted at British Embassy in Washington DC)
ILR - 1994 (1 year later - no fee way back then!)
Back to US in 2000
Returned to UK July 2011 (Spousal Visa/KOL endorsement)
ILR - September 2011
Application for naturalization submitted July 2014
Approval received 15-10-14; ceremony scheduled for 10 November!
Passport arrived 25 November 2014. Finally done!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 06:55:11 AM »
Hi Guys- ;D

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement!

Please do check it out if you have sash windows! There are loads and loads and loads of you out there! I see street after street after street of you each and every day! Especially in LONDON

newcomer link: http://www.HappyWindow.co.uk [nonactive]

(and I'm sorry for you casement window folks....believe it or not I'm one of them too.....but we do not dominate as much as a casement window person might think)

ohhh...and tell your Australian friends too.....turns out they love window screens just like those of us from the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Even if you DO have casement windows come back and check us out.....I'll be adding some new content over the coming weeks to help spread EVEN MORE HAPPINESS (for people and not just windows so the type you have won't matter)

My Fellow Americans!

Hope everyone is enjoying the first flush of spring! It's time to open the windows again! (what's A/C?)

You know how no one seems to know what the heck a window screen is in this place?!? NO MORE! (have you seen how big a house spider is?!?!)

Please check out my new venture: newcomer link: http://www.happywindow.co.uk [nonactive]

HappyWindow.co.uk protects the things you love most...your family, pets, possessions & even clothes !

We offer the highest quality adjustable window screens (aka fly screens) on the market designed to help your windows instantly achieve their full potential and you transform your home.

These will fit most any sash window! No Tools, No Mess, No Fuss.... 10 second installation!!

Particularly great for folks with pets! Also helps keep down that London dust film which seems to settle everywhere

Happy Spring!!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab