Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Casting American Extras for World War 2 Film!  (Read 3718 times)

• Pajama Enthusiast
  • Liked: 3
Casting American Extras for World War 2 Film!
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:40:34 PM »
Hello! I received an e-mail from the casting company who did World War Z (which I was cast as an extra in, though not featured like our very own camoscato!) and as I'm not in the UK anymore it's not relevant to me.

However, if you're a very skinny man or woman OR an American man or woman (quite a few of you on here!) then you're in luck!  :)

I am currently working on a major new feature film set during the 2nd World War with an 'A' list cast & I am looking for people to play refugees in a concentration camp.

WANTED: CAUCASIAN VERY SKINNY MEN & WOMEN AGE 16 to 60

If you think this could be you & you're happy to play someone in a Nazi Concentration Camp please reapply online using this link:

www.castingcollective.co.uk/skinny

Alternatively, if you have any friends or family who you think would fit the brief and are very skinny please forward them this email & ask them to apply for this project by clicking this 'skinny' link & filling in the online details too.

I am also looking for REAL AMERICAN & REAL GERMAN MEN & WOMEN age 16 or older (don't have to be skinny) for this production too, so if you or someone you know are American or German apply using these links below:  All applicants must have a valid Visa if applicable  & National Insurance number).  

www.castingcollective.co.uk/american

www.castingcollective.co.uk/german

Rate of pay £150 per filming day

Hope someone gives it a go!

ETA: Should add it's only for those in London and the South East, unfortunately!  :-\\\\
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:00:39 PM by NoseOverTail »
"It is really a matter of ending this silence and solitude, of breathing and stretching one's arms again."

• Liked: 7
Re: Casting American Extras for World War 2 Film!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
Thanks NoT, I'll probably give it a go!
2007-Short Term Student;   2010-T4;   2011-T1 PSW;   2013-FLR(M);    2015-ILR;    2016 - Citizenship (approved!)

• Pajama Enthusiast
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 11:48:22 AM »
Thanks NoT, I'll probably give it a go!

Yay!  :)
"It is really a matter of ending this silence and solitude, of breathing and stretching one's arms again."

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 11:20:25 AM »
URGENT: AMERICAN EXPATS IN UK WANTED FOR TV PILOT

Casting House is looking for American Expats based in the UK to take part in an exciting new TV project.

Have you ever wondered what happened to The One That Got Away?

Would you like to be reunited with an old flame or lost love?

We're looking for men or women in their 20s/30s who would like to see what happened to the heart-throbs of their past.

The show will trace your lost love and give you a chance to rekindle your romance!

Is there someone back home in the US or somewhere else in the world that you'd like to see again?

If this is you contact us now on 01908 681143 or email coral@castinghouse.co.uk

Casting ends Friday 28th Feb 2014

• Liked: 533
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »

That broke me out in a cold sweat....
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 82
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 02:36:39 PM »
URGENT: AMERICAN EXPATS IN UK WANTED FOR TV PILOT

Casting House is looking for American Expats based in the UK to take part in an exciting new TV project.

Have you ever wondered what happened to The One That Got Away?

We're looking for men or women in their 20s/30s who would like to see what happened to the heart-throbs of their past.

The show will trace your lost love and give you a chance to rekindle your romance!

Is there someone back home in the US or somewhere else in the world that you'd like to see again?

If this is you contact us now on 01908 681143 or email coral@castinghouse.co.uk

Casting ends Friday 28th Feb 2014

Yeah I wonder how that would go down with our British spouses if we participated in a 'what happened to the one who got away' tv show......

Sponsored Links