Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Moving back to US, 1 wardrobes, UK electrical to sell, in Dulwich Village  (Read 1097 times)

• Liked: 0
Located in Dulwich Village (SE21). My employer is transferring us back to the States.  We've got two wood wardrobes (real wood on front and sides, but cardboard on back) for sale, plus all of our UK plugged electronics and appliances. Includes 40'' Sharp 3D LED TV with two sets of glasses (we watch 3D on Sky), a great microwave, toaster, electric kettle, rice cooker, coffee maker, 4 electric space heaters (3 radiator type, one still in box; great for when the nights are cold, but don't want to turn on heat yet), a multi-plug surge suppressor extension cord (still new in box), 3 extension cords (1 with 4 plugs, 1 with 2 plugs, and 1 with only 1), a great vacuum, several lights, a 7 foot artificial X-mas tree with 300 LED lights, a number of other Xmas LED lights for the tree, and a few other bits and bobs. Everything purchased new and 18 mths or less old. I'm flying to the states on 12 Aug, so all needs to go before then. Email me at kiteannapolis@yahoo.com if interested.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab