Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: My Dilemma (last spousal visa question....hopefully)  (Read 637 times)

• Contraltos do it lower....
    • Forever Autumn
  • Liked: 0
My Dilemma (last spousal visa question....hopefully)
« on: October 22, 2004, 12:20:56 PM »
Okey dokey, hopefully this will be my last visa question, and - again, hopefully - the next time I post about visas it will be to say that I have received mine. 

Ok, here's the situation:  I have finished filling out the online spousal visa app, I have it saved online and everything is ready for me to hit send.  My husband and I have spent the last few days of me being here in the UK (I leave next Wednesday morning, the 27th) gathering all my documentation and letters and such together so that immediately after stepping off the plane and getting through customs in Orlando, I can put my passport in with the rest of the stuff and head straight to FedEx (which is in the airport there), and send off my printed app with all the supporting documents.  Right?  Rii-iight.   The dillemma?  If I hit send and print it out HERE, is that ok?  After all, the last question asks if you have visited the UK before and, if so, to explain and give details of when you came and how long you stayed for.  Will this look fishy in anyway since I will, obviously, have to hit send and print out the app before getting on the plane here (a day before, actually)?  I would just wait and hit send and print it out and put it with the rest of my stuff right after arriving back in Florida...however, I have no access to a printer there.  A computer, yes.  A printer, no.  And, then, I'd have to find another FedEx place, etc...thereby delaying it getting sent in IMMEDIATELY...which is, obviously, my desire to do.  However, if anyone here (Garry, this means you, LOL) thinks that it would behoove me to find, borrow (somehow, somewhere), beg, steal a printer once there and do it from there, I will.  But, if it would be ok to hit send from here and print it out and have it all ready when I step off the plane there, I would much rather do THAT.

Thanks again, Everybody.

In a frantic stress-mess,
~Autumn
I was born in the Summer and at Night...my mother named me AUTUMN DAWN.  True story.

Jamie's...beyond the stars and past eternity.

EMAIL or PM me for information about gigs or about booking me (solo gig) or the band.

• Journal
Re: My Dilemma (last spousal visa question....hopefully)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 12:58:40 PM »
I think you'd be ok to print it out here.  Just include your plane ticket showing that you did indeed leave the UK on X date, to match it up with the form. 

Good luck!  :)
"I will do this.  Nothing in my life matters except this.  I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment."  -Raistlin Majere

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 01:18:05 PM »
In a frantic stress-mess

Applications of all sorts, student, fiance, spousal, au pair, what have you, are routinely prepared here and submitted to consulates abroad.  It's the way things normally work, and there's no problems with it at all...

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 01:18:35 PM »
i agree, i'm sure that's fine!

• Love Exile
    • stoat
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 01:20:18 PM »
My lawyer prepared everything for my UP visa application in London, printed everything out, and I submitted it in person at the New York consulate.  No problems. 

As long as you were here legally and left when you said you would leave, I can't imagine they would get upset about it.
~Emily

"It is one thing to say that our feet do not know they are feet.  It is quite another thing to say that they are illusions."  --Ernest Holmes

• Contraltos do it lower....
    • Forever Autumn
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 01:39:23 PM »
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!!! ;D ;D ;D

~~hugs to everyone~~

~Autumn
I was born in the Summer and at Night...my mother named me AUTUMN DAWN.  True story.

Jamie's...beyond the stars and past eternity.

EMAIL or PM me for information about gigs or about booking me (solo gig) or the band.

• Burlesque Dancing Yogini
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 03:37:30 PM »
Good luck Autumn Dawn!!!!!!!! {{{HUGS}}}   I love your name  :-*
Lived in Cheltenham, England> 2003-2004
Lived in London, England> August 2005- April 2009
Back home in Brooklyn, NY since April 2009

Sponsored Links