Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Serious Wedding Planning Help! Malmaison??  (Read 3349 times)

• Liked: 0
Serious Wedding Planning Help! Malmaison??
« on: September 25, 2013, 05:56:01 PM »
Hi all,

I moved over to the UK from US on a settlement visa as a fiance to a british citzen last week.  I have since commenced wedding planning! We are trying to plan for this November! Need serious advice!

Small group of 12 people, looking to book a ceremony room in Oxford Registry Office, and having a cocktail hour/dinner and stay over night at the Malmaison hotel.

Would love it if anyone could share their experiences at Malmaison?!

It is very expensive there, but our party is so small we would like to make it special & elegant, but still have a blast all night.  So if anyone knows of any other locations that would be amazing for a small party reception around Oxford, suggestions would be appreciated!!
American girl meets British boy 9.18.06 and they fell in love in the US | 7.18.13 he gets sent back to UK | 7.30.13 they got engaged | 8.2.13 she applied for a UK fiance visa | 8.6.13 biometrics | 9.11.13 UK fiance visa received! | 9.18.13 she moved to the UK & they reunited after 2 months of seperation | 11.15.13 they got married | 12.24.13 she applied for spousal visa | 1.10.14 Biometrics | 2.4.13 BRP received!| now they are living & loving together again <3

• Liked: 4985
Re: Serious Wedding Planning Help! Malmaison??
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 08:53:36 PM »
Have you looked at the reviews on Trip Advisor?  That should give you an idea of how they are.

• Liked: 3
Re: Serious Wedding Planning Help! Malmaison??
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 09:00:25 PM »
I've stayed at quite a few Malmaisons, Manchester, Leeds & Birmingham.  The last one I stayed in felt a bit tired, the rooms were okay, clean, a bit tatty as the paintwork and wallpaper were quite worn, and the beds were hard as a rock. I do have some friends who had a wedding at the Malmaisons in Leeds and it looked beautiful.  I hope that helps!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab