Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Please advise on best Contract Plan for Mobile  (Read 2798 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Please advise on best Contract Plan for Mobile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 02:07:29 PM »

So its 46cents per call and 10 cents per minute to call a mobile phone in the UK ?
I will try and google the number...see if they have a website. Would love to depart with all the info in tow so i dont spend too much time navigating that all too familier maze of companies.

Cheers
Z

• Liked: 8
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »
Actually 10-10-987 has upped the connection fee to 46 cents with calls to landline UK costing 3 cents per minute but calls to a mobile number in the UK costing 10 cents per minute. I use it all the time to call from home but I've never tried it from my cell phone.

Whoops!  Haven't used it since Sept 2003.  Thanks, tanis!   ;)

• Liked: 1
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 06:50:26 PM »
We found that Virgin phones operate on very good rates, but they don't do contracts.  You can, however choose to pay by direct debit, so that you pay off your phone usage every month without having to buy top up cards. 
'Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.' - Emerson

• Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2004, 11:35:15 AM »

Hi guys.

Unfortunatley the 10-10-987 phone rate plan does not work if you want to use a mobile phone in the states..it only works if you use a land line.

thanks
Zufan

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab