Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiance Visa/Getting Married in US or UK  (Read 1436 times)

• Liked: 3595
Re: Fiance Visa/Getting Married in US or UK
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 03:50:27 PM »
As far as I'm aware it is OK to do it this way.  I know the general protocol is to post from the US but I am worried we will miss our deadline if I have to post payslips to him only to have him post them back here again!!  I have seen people on other forums who have done it this way - I just have to include return shipping as the documents must be returned to my partner in the U.S.  Would be great if anyone had first hand experience.  It might be worth me starting a new thread I wonder?

Yes, it should be okay to send it within the UK.

I think it was just a one-off when they rejected the application and returned it to the UK sponsor's address... I'm assuming it was a new person who thought that because it had been mailed from inside the UK, the US applicant was already living in the UK and therefore should have applied for FLR(M) instead.

• Liked: 0
Re: Fiance Visa/Getting Married in US or UK
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 10:51:27 AM »
Ok great, I'll stick with our original plan then.  I will put a letter in with the application explaining the circumstances and I'll put something on the front too.  Crossing all of my fingers for everything!!!  It's so stressful. Thanks so much for your help as always : )

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab