Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Orijen in Scotland?  (Read 1767 times)

• Liked: 0
Orijen in Scotland?
« on: September 23, 2015, 04:47:36 PM »
I have looked online and see that it "is available in the UK and Ireland" but wanted to see if anyone else uses this food and confirmation that it's available. Thanks!

• Liked: 537
Re: Orijen in Scotland?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 07:52:32 PM »
I've heard really good things about this food on the Whippet forum I'm a part of! We haven't actually fed it to our dog because Mylo eats James Wellbeloved.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 02:06:35 PM »
Oh, I should have been clearer, we feed Orijen here in the US and it is exceptional food.  Top quality. I'm hoping we can get it for them when we move over in November. I'd hate to lose that and start on a new unknown food.

• British by descent
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 03:47:24 PM »
We don't feed it (our greyhound requires low-protein food), but it is on the site we use to order our food (zooplus), and I've seen it on Amazon.
Moved to London February 5, 2010

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 06:02:46 PM »
We don't feed it (our greyhound requires low-protein food), but it is on the site we use to order our food (zooplus), and I've seen it on Amazon.

Thanks! I did some research last night and found it on Amazon so I'm happy :)

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 09:08:47 PM »
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd chime in with what I use for my doggie since moving to the UK. I use Eden holistic pet food, its all natural, no fillers, no grains or any of the nonsense! George my little dachshund is so fussy and has a hard time adjusting to new foods, especially when we came over to Scotland. He's done really well with Eden!

https://www.edenpetfoods.com

• Liked: 15
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »
Orijen is available here you can check stockists here
http://www.orijenpetfoods.co.uk/where-to-buy/

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 10:33:44 AM »
Thanks for the new info. I went direct to Orijens website as I began having second thoughts about getting it from Amazon.  You don't know who is handing that food and whether they are tampering with it. Not willing to chance that with my babies.  Closest place to get it is Liverpool so we have to have it delivered but it's not too expensive on delivery so not a big deal.  Thanks all!

• Liked: 19
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 04:24:44 PM »
Depending on where you are in Scotland (i.e., if you're in a rural area), you could try asking your local vet and/or feed store, to see if they'd get it in for you.  Rural businesses here often do their best to accommodate requests, especially if it's something you'll definitely be using on a regular basis.

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 10:42:16 AM »
Depending on where you are in Scotland (i.e., if you're in a rural area), you could try asking your local vet and/or feed store, to see if they'd get it in for you.  Rural businesses here often do their best to accommodate requests, especially if it's something you'll definitely be using on a regular basis.
Thanks! I'll give that a shot. We are definitely in a rural area, that's for sure :)

• Liked: 56
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 04:39:53 PM »
We use zooplus to deliver and they carry Orijen (although its for our cats). Been very happy with the service and quality of the food - so potentially an option if you don't want to have to do the long drive!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab