Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Forms to move DH to US  (Read 1707 times)

• Liked: 1
Forms to move DH to US
« on: April 16, 2016, 12:18:08 PM »
I am USC  DH UKC. Husband wants to move to US.  I just want to make sure I have the right forms to fill out an do I need any other forms ? I have I-130 , G-325A, and G-1145 for the e-notification .And it says you can send copies of birth certificate , do you have to send copy of passport also ? And  it says you can send copy of marriage certificate.  I know you have to send US passport size photos . anyother forms ? Thanks in advance .. Kathie
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:24:12 PM by scotland09 »

Re: Forms to move DH to US
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 08:19:33 PM »
If you take a look at britishexpats.com you'll find a wiki on the spouse visa process: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/CR-1

There's a search facility on the site, and you should be able to read about other peoples' experiences. I hope this helps!

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 08:09:50 AM »
I looked , I have found NO HELP , thanks anyway , the US gov site is too confusing

• Liked: 3595

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 03:20:21 PM »
I have tried but it does not give complete list of what you need for immigrant  visa  now I see also the proof of support also ,  needed

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 03:56:05 PM »
Both the Wiki link I posted, and Ksand24's post above give you information on how to complete the process of bringing your spouse to the US. I"m not sure what you're having trouble with? Admittedly there is quite a lot of reading to do, ensuring you complete the correct forms and provide the requested documents, but plenty of people manage the process themselves.

If you don't feel up to doing this yourselves perhaps you should consider engaging a lawyer? However you will be asked to complete the forms yourself, and muster the required documents.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 06:21:57 PM »
I applied through DCF recently and all the instructions you need are indeed available online. But it sounds like you need a lawyer or a friend to guide you through the documents.

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 11:26:07 AM »
A friend , not using a lawyer , went to use a lawyer to get here , but did it myself and got here  no problem just want to make sure I have the correct forms that's all ,

Sponsored Links