Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Can i make new application (in any category) if my FLR (FP) will get refused??  (Read 2271 times)

• Liked: 0
I have been living here in the UK for 7 years, i had a baby boy- 2 years old, UK born. I just made flr (fp) visa application saying that we really want to grow or brought of our baby here in the UK. Hearing from many people, i am almost sure that Home Office will not accept my grounds and will refuse.
So, any of you, any idea? if i can make further new application (in any category)? I heard that I can't make any application once or after my FLR application if is refused...

• Liked: 4985
Are you currently living in the UK illegally?  If so, the FLR(FP) is the correct application.  It may initially be refused.  If so, you'll need to appeal based on having a child.  This will be a long and expensive process.

If you are currently in the UK illegally, you cannot switch to any other category.  You'd have to return to your home country to apply for another visa, which is unlikely to be successful given how long you have been illegal for.

If you are not here illegally, there could be more options.

Hi Jedi (KFdancer): thank you very much for your prompt response. I am not illegal here in UK. My previous work permit (tier-2) visa has been curtailed as my employer license has been revoked. So, we just made new application for flr (fp). If we will get refused, thinking to go back to our country.

Thanks.

Okay, great news on the not being illegal!

Does your partner meet the requirements to sponsor your visa (£18,600 a year)?  If so, FLR(M) would have been the correct route to go (if you are married or having been living together for the last 2 years).  You could have switched to this before your Tier 2 ended.

Were you on a Tier 2 General?  If so, can you find another sponsor?

Hello Jedi again, sorry for incomplete information in my previous post/s. My wife is not British Citizen. She is dependent to me.

Yes i was in Tier-2 General. I guess, I have been betrayed and i don't want to crooked again by the bogus company or solicitor.

Just a quick question to you- will the Home Office consider my grounds of application if i also get supporting letter from MP from my constituency?? Thanks!!

Oh!  Okay, I understand now.

Well, unfortunately your only option to stay in the UK will be to have a new Tier 2 sponsor.  Without that, I'm afraid your attempt to stay will not be successful.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab