Sponsored Links

Topic: Applying for Green Card for Spouse and Going Traveling  (Read 335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • *
  • Posts: 15

  • Liked: 0
  • Joined: Mar 2013
Applying for Green Card for Spouse and Going Traveling
« on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »
Hi all.  I'm a bit confused so thought I would ask for your advice.  My husband (Italian citizen) and I (American citizen) have been living in the UK the last 4 years and are now planning on moving back to the US.  We have started the process for him to get a green card - I-130 approved and waiting on next documents to be sent to us.  My question is - we plan on traveling in between moving from the UK to the US as we had a small wedding and always planned on an extended honeymoon.  We would ideally be gone for about 8 months.  Providing we go through the green card process and he is approved, he would fly to the US with some of our belongings (and our cat) and set up bank account etc (I already have them established from before I moved to the UK).  He would only ideally be in the States for a few days before then flying back to the UK and immediately flying out with me on an extended trip for about 8 months.  My question is, will he be allowed back in the States without any issues?  We are selling our flat in the UK and are absolutely planning on staying in the US once we finish traveling but will not have a home yet of our own as we will purchase one once we land and after we find jobs. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links