Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: July Non Priority Applicants  (Read 15104 times)

• Liked: 63
July Non Priority Applicants
« on: July 30, 2016, 03:31:26 PM »
Hi everyone,

My non priority spouse visa app was received by Sheffield on July 11th according to UPS. I still haven't heard from Sheffield themselves at this point about receiving my app. I know not everyone gets an email, but it's even harder waiting without having acknowledgement:(. Are there any other July non priority applicants here?

• Liked: 6110
Re: July Non Priority Applicants
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 03:40:43 PM »
Hi everyone,

My non priority spouse visa app was received by Sheffield on July 11th according to UPS. I still haven't heard from Sheffield themselves at this point about receiving my app. I know not everyone gets an email, but it's even harder waiting without having acknowledgement:(. Are there any other July non priority applicants here?

I think there are. Take a look here in this thread if you haven't already.  :)

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=82258.2265

• Liked: 4
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 05:47:17 PM »
My package arrived in Sheffield on July 4th, and I have yet to hear anything (non priority spousal visa)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Application submitted: June 20th
Biometrics: June 27th
Package in Sheffield: July 4th

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 05:49:11 PM »
So we're pretty much in the same boat except I'm a week behind you....did u use a lawyer?

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 05:51:53 PM »
No, but followed the excellent advice on this forum and feel fairly confident with it. As senior forum members will tell you, if you 'tick' all the boxed, it should be straightforward. We are hoping to travel around 3rd week in September.

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »
No, but followed the excellent advice on this forum and feel fairly confident with it. As senior forum members will tell you, if you 'tick' all the boxed, it should be straightforward. We are hoping to travel around 3rd week in September.

I was denied entry a year ago when I tried to visit my husband so we did use a lawyer to better address the denial. We tick all the boxes and hope to travel as soon as possible as well. This waiting is just difficult. Can you let me know if you hear anything?

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 05:56:06 PM »
Most definitely

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 01:34:40 AM »
Most definitely

Thank you:). I keep reading how some apps received end of June still haven't heard anything either, which gives me even less hope :(. Does anyone know when the summer rush will die down and they'll get caught up again with  processing visas in a timely manner?

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 09:27:13 AM »
Typically starts to speed up again in September/October.  Summer is the worst as a lot of people are trying to move while kids are out of school.

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 02:45:37 PM »
Typically starts to speed up again in September/October.  Summer is the worst as a lot of people are trying to move while kids are out of school.

Thanks....i hope we hear something this month

• Liked: 2
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »
Hello,

This is not good news that you are hoping to hear, but I hope it helps.   I completed my online Non-Priority Settlement Visa on April 30, 2016.  Biometrics done in May 4, 2016.  Mailed Supporting Documentation on May 5, 2016.  Email Confirmation of receipt in Sheffield on May 12, 2016. 

I still have yet to hear back about the status.  I emailed on July 7, 2016 and there was no progress on the application. It will be 12 weeks tomorrow since I had gotten the emailed receipt.

I hope this is not the case for you. 

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 04:40:04 PM »
Hello,

This is not good news that you are hoping to hear, but I hope it helps.   I completed my online Non-Priority Settlement Visa on April 30, 2016.  Biometrics done in May 4, 2016.  Mailed Supporting Documentation on May 5, 2016.  Email Confirmation of receipt in Sheffield on May 12, 2016. 

I still have yet to hear back about the status.  I emailed on July 7, 2016 and there was no progress on the application. It will be 12 weeks tomorrow since I had gotten the emailed receipt.

I hope this is not the case for you.

Omg, are you serious? :(((((

• Liked: 2
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 04:50:41 PM »
Omg, are you serious? :(((((

Unfortunately, yes.  I have officially lost all patience, but then remember there is nothing I can do, so I better try.

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 04:53:30 PM »
Unfortunately, yes.  I have officially lost all patience, but then remember there is nothing I can do, so I better try.
[/quote

I'm so sorry, i will remember you in my prayers for a quick yes now.....is there anyone out there who had a non priority turned around within two months at least?]

• Liked: 46
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2016, 02:10:37 AM »
I mailed my application in on the 1st of July. It was received the 4th of July.  No word yet.  Waiting is the absolute worse.  We got a lawyer and she's messed so much up.  She keeps saying it'll be 30 days.  I sold my car, put in my notice for my job so am done on the 15th ( cause I've been able to extend it a bit). But then I found this website and it sounds like non priority is an automatic 12 weeks during the summer, which sucks cuz I wanted my son to start the school year in September.  I'm now having to re enroll him into his old school for all of a month or two.  Hopefully it doesn't come to that but I'm guessing it is

Sponsored Links