Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: July Non Priority Applicants  (Read 15102 times)

• Liked: 63
Re: July Non Priority Applicants
« Reply #345 on: October 21, 2016, 07:34:51 PM »
Good point Phu. I think there's about 3 or 4 of left now. Stupidly I even started to think maybe we will get surprise Saturday decision emails...but I'm not holding my breath based on today.

• Liked: 7
« Reply #346 on: October 21, 2016, 07:42:22 PM »
Hey all, new here, but not really. I've been creeping these forums all summer long, feel like I already know you all. Just have to say it has kept me sane knowing I wasn't alone through this agony. I've checked this just about everyday since July! I Wanted to share my timeline too.

Married in Vegas!- April 28
Online app completed -June 28
Biometrics- July 6
Documents received in Sheffield- July 8
Confirmation email- August 15

Been seeing the flow of decisions coming in the past few days and I'm just so happy for you all! My husband wakes me with messages every morning begging me to check my email. He's certain we'll get our email any day! Lucky for me he's been far more positive than I have been through the process. The only good thing about still being here in October is catching the beginning of hockey season.. haha.

But like yeah.. thanks for being there for me, without knowing it.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #347 on: October 21, 2016, 07:47:32 PM »
Hi ariellol, welcome to the forum.  :)  Glad you've had us for company these last few months!

The results are coming in thick and fast now so hopefully you won't have much longer to wait!

« Reply #348 on: October 21, 2016, 07:52:16 PM »
Hi ariellol, welcome to the forum.  :)  Glad you've had us for company these last few months!

The results are coming in thick and fast now so hopefully you won't have much longer to wait!

Thanks! Been a long summer. Everyone asks me everyday if Ive heard anything. I think people are starting to think I'm lying about moving to the Uk! Haha.

• Liked: 13
« Reply #349 on: October 21, 2016, 08:04:44 PM »
I know exactly how you feel Airiellol! It's hard when people are constantly asking.
Married in MD - May 14, 2016
Application Submitted - June 28, 2016
Biometrics - July 1, 2016
File received in Sheffield - July 8, 2016
Confirmation email - August 13, 2016

« Reply #350 on: October 21, 2016, 08:17:26 PM »
Yep, i know how that feels all too well also. With you that makes 5 of us left I believe. Here's hoping our emails come next.

« Reply #351 on: October 21, 2016, 08:25:48 PM »
Just like yinz, I wish I had paid priorty. People also ask me  what the first thing I'm going to do when I finally get back.. I say get a bacon sandwich with brown sauce! 

• Liked: 46
« Reply #352 on: October 24, 2016, 03:23:27 PM »
Really down today.  With lots of people getting decision made emails last week I was hoping I'd wake to one this morning and there's nothing yet again.  On top of that two none priorities on another site who sent there's in in the middle of AUGUST got there decision made emails today.  Plus two priorities just had like a 2 week turn around.  It feels like Ive just been skipped over.  I don't know how much more I can take. 

« Reply #353 on: October 24, 2016, 03:27:36 PM »
Really down today.  With lots of people getting decision made emails last week I was hoping I'd wake to one this morning and there's nothing yet again.  On top of that two none priorities on another site who sent there's in in the middle of AUGUST got there decision made emails today.  Plus two priorities just had like a 2 week turn around.  It feels like Ive just been skipped over.  I don't know how much more I can take.

That's exactly how I feel. This beyond sux! :(

• Liked: 21
« Reply #354 on: October 24, 2016, 03:33:45 PM »

Im in the same boat. This is becoming impossible to understand and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.
How much longer!!!!!

• Liked: 59
« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2016, 03:39:18 PM »
I'm so sorry guys that you are still going through this pain.  I remember feeling the same way when you see others behind you getting "served" first and you're still left wondering what you did wrong.  I really did think that there'd be more of a flurry this morning too.

Any further feedback from your lawyers or from your MPs?  Airadele, I know that your lawyer wasn't the best but surely if there's somewhere where she could redeem herself is by leveraging her contacts into Sheffield atleast. Mev - how about your lawyer since your MP has been unresponsive?

Well, on the other side of things, I thought that by now my UPS tracking would be activated and that documents would be on their way since they even sent me my tracking details on Friday but still nothing.  I don't know why that surprises me. Nothing seems simple with this process.

• Liked: 46
« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2016, 03:53:01 PM »
I'm so sorry guys that you are still going through this pain.  I remember feeling the same way when you see others behind you getting "served" first and you're still left wondering what you did wrong.  I really did think that there'd be more of a flurry this morning too.

Any further feedback from your lawyers or from your MPs?  Airadele, I know that your lawyer wasn't the best but surely if there's somewhere where she could redeem herself is by leveraging her contacts into Sheffield atleast. Mev - how about your lawyer since your MP has been unresponsive?

Well, on the other side of things, I thought that by now my UPS tracking would be activated and that documents would be on their way since they even sent me my tracking details on Friday but still nothing.  I don't know why that surprises me. Nothing seems simple with this process.

She hopeless.  Last week she informed me others were waiting just like me.  I'm just like yeah know that already.  My husband doesn't think the mp will help so is taking no steps to get them involved.  I'm just sitting here twittling my thumbs in Iowa.  I'm basically powerless and just can sit and wait.  I'm emailing her tomorrow but I know it's hopeless.

• Liked: 21
« Reply #357 on: October 24, 2016, 04:17:25 PM »
I really hope the long wait doesn't mean refusal because I will literally go crazy.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #358 on: October 24, 2016, 04:22:23 PM »
I really hope the long wait doesn't mean refusal because I will literally go crazy.

It doesn't.  If you were the only one left standing and everyone else had their decision weeks earlier, I'd be a teeny but concerned.  But this summer has been such a circus that even a big delay between you and everyone else is likely due to incompetence, not a refusa!

• Liked: 59
« Reply #359 on: October 24, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
She hopeless.  Last week she informed me others were waiting just like me.  I'm just like yeah know that already.  My husband doesn't think the mp will help so is taking no steps to get them involved.  I'm just sitting here twittling my thumbs in Iowa.  I'm basically powerless and just can sit and wait.  I'm emailing her tomorrow but I know it's hopeless.

Airadele, my husband thought the same thing about our MP.  He turned out to be right unfortunately but you might get lucky with yours. 

That lawyer of yours really has zero emotional intelligence.  I'd love for her to go through this one day and see what she thinks about a response like that.

Really hope you guys hear this week.

Sponsored Links