Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Your FLR time frames  (Read 356 times)

• Liked: 0
Your FLR time frames
« on: September 24, 2016, 09:34:27 PM »
Hello just curious as I know there are some FLR applications in the mix and wanted to know the time frame you received your visa back with non-priority processing. We had a discretionary visa put in to the government but were able to file a variation last week changing it to FLR since my husband has been at his job for over 6 months now. Just curious how long the wait could be?

• Liked: 7
Re: Your FLR time frames
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 03:10:44 PM »
My wife applied for FLR(M) on July 11th. She did the biometrics etc shortly after that.

Since then we have heard NOTHING...Almost into the fifteenth week.

Anyone else care to share their timeline on FLR(M)?

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 03:18:54 PM »
Hi there. I've seen on other forums where the standard recently has been about seven week processing time.15 is extremely long, are you sure it's the FLR and not ILR you are going for?

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 03:47:46 PM »
Yes I am sure it is FLR(M). My wife has been in the country for 2.5 years. This is her first in country renewal.

This is so frustrating because no one can tell me what is going on or how much longer it might take. We pay a great deal of money for these services and we have absolutely no recourse when the services standards are not met.

Back in July we received a letter stating it would be processed in eight weeks (the service standard). The letter stated that if there was a problem with the application and it could not be processed within eight weeks then they would write to us and provide a new timeline.

We have had absolutely no contact whatsoever. We are a family we need to travel and make plans. They seem to have no concept of that at all.

I'm so angry about this but there is nothing I can do about it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:50:56 PM by yankybrit »

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 03:52:07 PM »
Yes I am sure it is FLR(M). My wife has been in the country for 2.5 years. This is her first in country renewal.

This is so frustrating because no one can tell me what is going on or how much longer it might take. We pay a great deal of money for these services and we have absolutely no recourse when the services standards are not met.

Back in July we received a letter stating it would be processed in eight weeks (the service standard). The letter stated that if there was a problem with the application and it could not be processed within eight weeks then they would write to us and provide a new timeline.

We have had absolutely no contact whatsoever. We are a family we need to travel and make plans. They seem to have no concept of that at all.

I'm so angry about this but there is nothing I can do about it.

I would contact your MP at this point.  It's been over twice the time stated on your letter.  I know other people who have applied and it's been 6-7 weeks.  I'd try to push your MP to at least see if you can have an updated time scale.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 04:06:09 PM »
Have you tried calling UKVI?

Ours took a lot longer than others who applied around the same time. I called them at round about the 15 week mark and all of a sudden the visa was processed!

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 04:26:37 PM »
Yes, I call on 0300-123-2241 almost on a daily basis. I basically get a "The computer says no" type of answer and they can offer no more guidance other than that.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 04:35:40 PM »
Yes, I call on 0300-123-2241 almost on a daily basis. I basically get a "The computer says no" type of answer and they can offer no more guidance other than that.

Oh dear....   I feel your pain.  >:(

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab