Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa Fast Track questions  (Read 810 times)

• Liked: 0
Visa Fast Track questions
« on: November 22, 2004, 07:09:15 PM »
I'm using the visa fast track for my fiance visa and I just completed 111 questions. I saved it because I was at the end where I had to sign it. I was wondering what's next after it's signed, is that the end of it and do they then ask for the fee and let me know what all documents I need to send?

Re: Visa Fast Track questions
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 07:32:16 PM »
If I remember correctly, after you sign you pay by credit card, then it asks you to print a copy to mail or bring in with your evidence.  (I printed TWO and kept one!)

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 01:49:57 AM »
When I finished the e-fast track application it gave me the option to pay by credit card or send in the payment when I send my documents. I chose to send it in but I'm still waiting on my fiance's documents which he just mailed to me yesterday. Does anyone know if I can just call the consulate and pay over the phone with my debit card ?

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 09:26:53 PM »
Good luck trying to get anyone on the phone. LOL!  Unless things have changed, I don't think they take payments over the phone.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 10:20:45 PM »
I suppose it doesn't hurt to call, but if you're correct and they don't take payments it shouldn't take long for them to get all my documents with my money order, I only live an hour from Chicago :)

• Twitter
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 12:32:44 AM »
Kay65 why not just finish the application and pay when you show up at the interview? When you are finished with the interview, they'll send you to the cashier's window to pay there. This is if you don't want to use a credit card beforehand when you are finishing the application through fasttrack. I know there were a lot of people paying at the window even though they did their applications beforehand. This was in NY by the way but I would imagine Chicago would be similar.

• York Interweb
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 02:11:15 AM »
Since Kay65 mentioned the documents she needs to send, I thought she was applying by post? I believe she could only pay at the cashier's window at the consulate if she went to apply in person. At least that's how I believe it works in New York. In New York, after you completed your in-person interview, the card that you were given to present to pick up your visa was marked either paid or unpaid.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2005, 02:13:48 AM by sweetpeach »

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 10:06:38 AM »
I applied online by using the E-fast track. When I submitted my application they gave me the option to pay by credit card or send a money order in with my documents. It also asked if I wanted to come in or send everything by post. I decided to do everything by post since I still needed some of my fiance's documents. I was not asked to come in for an interview but you're all right, it would be a good idea and alot faster but I'd have to take a train to Chicago then a cab because I know I'd get lost. :-\\\\

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab