Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spreading Hate!  (Read 1702 times)

• Liked: 68
Spreading Hate!
« on: November 29, 2016, 09:05:59 AM »
I am SO ANGRY and I have no where else to rant so please forgive me!!

My husband's uncle, who his family don't always get along with for varous reasons, is one of those people who believe everything that comes out of the Daily Express and sometimes re-posts utter crap from those pages like Britain First (ugh).

This morning he posted that he was on the train eating an egg and bacon sandwich (which is just horrible if you ask me - not the sandwich but subjecting people to the smell) when a guy sitting across from him was staring at him before he got up and left. He then said that soon a train worker came to him and told him he would have to put his sandwich away or get off at the next stop. He then claimed to have asked the worker if it had to do with religion and bacon to which the worker allegedly replied "yes", so he, being a true hero of Britain, refused and continued eating his bacon and egg sandwich.

NEVER. HAPPENED.

The sad thing is people are replying saying how he did the right thing, and how Britain has gone soft, etc etc.

He goes to Florida every year and keeps messaging me saying he will meet my family and give them my Christmas presents for me and all. Well my husband says NO. He doesnt want them to meet, and neither do I, for reasons like this.

Sorry for the rant but I find it absolutely disgusting that this would be said. There is absolutely no way in hell this happened. He was probably asked to stop eating his sandwich, but that's because he decided to eat an egg sandwich in an enclosed train carriage!

• Liked: 1892
Re: Spreading Hate!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 10:55:07 AM »
I agree that it sounds awfully suspicious that someone could complain to a guard on the train about someone eating and the guard would do anything about it.  Certainly not for religious reasons.  If the guard did decide to talk to him, why would he say it's a religious thing?  He would just say the smell is bad.  Suspicious.

What makes you sure it didn't happen other than that? 

I agree you are smart to keep idiots away from your American family, assuming they don't like idiots like that.  I can think of some Americans who might enjoy meeting him though.

• Liked: 68
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 11:50:27 AM »
I think he may have been asked not to eat his sandwich but not because someone was actually offended he was eating bacon. I believe the whole Muslims banning others from earing bacon is a farce. They don't eat it, but I literally know of no Muslim who is trying to stop me for doing it, let alone tell a train guard to tell someone else not to eat it. Don't even know how the person would know it's a bacon and egg sandwich unless they were really paying attention and trying to figure out if someone was trying to eat bacon or not.

The whole thing is weird. I also don't believe him because he's not a trustworthy person anyways. I am just mad that has used the opportunity to spread hate.

• Liked: 1892
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 12:54:11 PM »
Perhaps it was health and safety.  The British love to blame things on health and safety.

• Island Life (without the palm trees)
  • Liked: 20
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 02:41:32 PM »
I get such a kick out of "health and safety." My husband works at a university research lab, handling dangerous chemicals and gases on a regular basis, and had to take a class on proper use of a stepladder.

• Tea And A Butty
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 07:14:26 PM »
He then claimed to have asked the worker if it had to do with religion and bacon to which the worker allegedly replied "yes", so he, being a true hero of Britain, refused and continued eating his bacon and egg sandwich.

Did he scream "FOR THE EMPIRE!" too? Or did he think that might be going a bit too far? :P What an absolute tosser.

• Liked: 36
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 11:58:38 PM »
Hi,

Sadly, the utter fu..     rubbish and bile written in a lot of the newspapers coming from politicians and then written about and whipped up by many journalists/contributors is making big swathes of the population believe every letter of it.

On the radio today, a similar blind believer of all this rubbish was moaning the UK is 'overrun by immigrants' and that 'he didn't recognise his country anymore'...

The UK has around 65 million people of which the last census data shows 92% are British/White. How can 8% of a country's population 'overrun' it?!

Trouble is, when presented with facts, many of these blind believers just dismiss it along with experts who have a deep understanding of the particular facet. They prefer to listen to what some idiot politician / newspaper instead...

Unfortunately, it's the same here in the UK and over in the USA too :(

Cheers, DtM! West London & Slough UK!

Sponsored Links