Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: (U.S.) Motorola V60 Mobile Phone...Can i use it in the UK ?  (Read 1430 times)

• Liked: 0
(U.S.) Motorola V60 Mobile Phone...Can i use it in the UK ?
« on: November 25, 2004, 05:27:33 AM »
Hi guys me again...just wanted to know if i could use my ATT ( or cingular as they are called now ) V60 Motorola Phone in the UK ?

I mean to say i live in London...so can i get a monthly contract with my own V60 phone...i know they usually give you a free phone for a one year contract but i just like my particular phone....

I tried googl'ng for info and i read that you could alter or change the SIM card and it would work ?

Inputs on this anyone ?

Zufan
PS I know they give you free phones with monthly contracts but i just love the extreme simplicity and ease of use of my old phone and wouild love to continue using it in the UK.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 05:32:50 AM by zufan »

Re: (U.S.) Motorola V60 Mobile Phone...Can i use it in the UK ?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 08:17:19 AM »
Well, as long as it's a world phone (Tri-Band) and the company you have is willing to give you an un-lock code then yes, you can put any sim card in there.  I did this when I first came over.  I had a V66 and T-Mobile gave me the code and I bought a T-Mobile pay-as-you-go sim here and presto.  Hope that helps.

• Liked: 0
Re: (U.S.) Motorola V60 Mobile Phone...Can i use it in the UK ?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 09:27:09 AM »

Thanks for that speedy heads-up... tried to google about the tri-band thing but it looks like its other V60's...with a letter attached at the end...i doubt mine is a tri-band..but i will keep checking.

Cheers
Zu.

Sponsored Links