Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Anyone have UK Drivers Theory Test Kit they no longer use ?  (Read 753 times)

• Liked: 0
Anyone have UK Drivers Theory Test Kit they no longer use ?
« on: November 25, 2004, 09:31:02 AM »
Hey you guys..

Not sure where to get my hands on a Drivers theory kit...i hear it comes with CD.

Is there anyone out there that no longer has use for this kit please let me know...and i will be glad to pay the shipping..to london.

I will be glad to pass it along to the next person on this forum who needs it .

Just a thought...

thanks heaps
Zufan.

Re: Anyone have UK Drivers Theory Test Kit they no longer use ?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 09:53:40 AM »
You can pick it up here along with lots of other useful bits. If that link doesn't work you should be able to click from the highwaycode.gov.uk site.

I haven't got the kit, but I do have a highway code book, a Know Your Signs book, a BSM Pass Your Driving Theory Test book as well as the Driving Test Success Hazard Perception pc-cdrom that I would be more than happy to pass along.

Rosie
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers. ~François Fénelon

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 10:10:11 AM »
Hiya
I have the old BSM practice CD which I used for my test. I also went to the BSM website and paid I think £6.00 or something like that to study the new version online. Thats a good option for you. You can study all you want for 30 days. The questions at that site are the same as the ones on the test and its the same format as the CD.
Good luck
Ricki

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 10:25:23 AM »
I do if anyone would like it!  PM me and I'll send it on.  :D

• Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 02:31:42 PM »
I used the practive test that you can use online.  It's about £5.99 for a month of online access.  I purchased access the night before my test and passed with no trouble the next morning.  It does not cover the hazard perception test, but that part wasn't very hard.

The test online was EXACTLY like the test at the centre - same questions - same format - same everything.

http://www.bsm.co.uk/theory_test_login/ 

You can find it on here.  They now have the test that includes the hazard perception test - but it's £13.99 for a month's access.
~~ bootlegged, disapproved, excluded, forbidden, hot, illegal, illicit, interdicted, prohibited, proscribed, shut out, smuggled, taboo, unauthorized, unlawful, verboten ~~

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 07:59:39 PM »

Thanks heaps everyone...Driveupcoffe has been most gracious in mailing me the printed material for the theory test.

Hope everyone had a nine T.G. weekend.

Zufan

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 07:20:44 AM »
Just to throw in my 2p...I found using a mock test to be VERY helpful. After I took my test, a comment came from the examiner, "You really did study!"
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2004, 05:26:26 PM »

thanks LisaE.

Sponsored Links