Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: So effing screwed  (Read 4169 times)

• Liked: 73
Re: So effing screwed
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 05:43:47 PM »
its okay in similar situation with jobs and like i said also maybe i am not supposed to be here..i know of two others that just packed up and left  1 week ago back to Miami.. damn wish i could go to miami..instead..i find people like me have a gun to our head sometimes Lyonaria.say as i do or leave..okay leaving..

I feel sad to hear this, Eddyj! You fought so hard to come here! Is it possible that you need more time to settle in? Sometimes, it takes many months to a year to feel 'at home' anywhere. I understand the difficulty in finding work can be very disheartening but I found the first time I came back, it took me months to get anything and then it was such a crappy salary we had to leave again after about a year and a half! I do hope your time away sorting out your affairs will help you decide where you want to be and I certainly wish you well.
Married 1966, left UK 1969, returned 1998, left again 2000, returned June 2014 (husband on spousal visa) granted FLR(M) November 30th 2016  and ILR on  24th May, 2019. Yeah!

• Liked: 1891
Re: So effing screwed
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 10:24:06 AM »
Hey Eddy , I saw an advertisement for a massive jobs fair and thought about you.  Keep an eye on the Metro newspaper or Google it.  Might be s good way for you to talk to some hiring people face to face.

Sponsored Links