Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The picture thread  (Read 9033 times)

• Liked: 537
Re: The picture thread
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2017, 05:03:24 PM »
Haha nice! I'll follow you on Instagram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw, thanks. I've gotten some good ones with my DSLR and I need to get them on insta. Haha.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 584
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2017, 06:05:51 PM »
Kiss of Death, looks like you are drinking some fruit beer!  That's actually my favourite, but the curse of being a guy is that I can't order it.

Jimbo, not sure if you saw this or not, but last week I posted a recommendation for you! Wetherspoons are having their annual spring real ale fest, (starts the 22nd, I think) and one of the scheduled beers is Salopian Lemon Dream, which is one of my faves.... in my top 10, certainly.  If possible, you should give it a try!

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2017, 06:20:55 PM »
Who says that drinking beer is not a cool hobby? 

In fact, I'm really waiting for pics from the beer experts- Phatbeetle and Albatross.

There are actually photos in existence of Phatbeetle and Albatross *together*... although I **PRAY** they don't get posted here!  PB is really smiley and cute, and I'm fat and spectacularly un-photogenic!  I'll try to dig up a recent one that's not too awful... I tend to avoid being photographed.

Oh, btw... I can see everyone's pics now, and they're great!  :)

• Liked: 154
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2017, 09:52:38 AM »
I'm afraid there isn't one of those in existence. I never did get to sing lead in any of the shows we did. :) Not opera anyway, and the guy who posted clips to youtube, never did my songs. I did 'Frank Mills' from Hair and 'The Simple Joys of Maidenhood' from Camelot. Those were filmed. And my mom probably has the DVDs haha.

There is a ridiculous video of me singing something I once posted to youtube a few years ago.

It's not amazing... and it's from 6 years ago... and I am one who makes up my own melodies at times...

Wow you're voice is stunning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2017, 10:02:16 AM »
Is it acceptable to start a whole thread of just dog (or cat/pet) photos? hahahah
Personally. Yes. Yes, it is. Haha
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2017, 10:03:44 AM »
Personally. Yes. Yes, it is. Haha

It won't let me "like" your comment using the app (that I can notice)....but I'm gonna do that now...hahahaha because sometimes you just want to look at and share dog photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2017, 10:06:54 AM »
Exactly.

Pets make everyone happy. Haha. That's why I have an insta for the dogs!

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2017, 10:08:57 AM »
Wow you're voice is stunning

Thank you! It's lovely to hear that. I do miss singing.

• Liked: 154
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2017, 11:44:06 AM »
Thank you! It's lovely to hear that. I do miss singing.

I wish I had that talent. It truly is beautiful! 

• Liked: 1891
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2017, 06:46:49 PM »
Jimbo, not sure if you saw this or not, but last week I posted a recommendation for you! Wetherspoons are having their annual spring real ale fest, (starts the 22nd, I think) and one of the scheduled beers is Salopian Lemon Dream, which is one of my faves.... in my top 10, certainly.  If possible, you should give it a try!
How did I not see that?  I'll keep it on my radar.

• Liked: 1891
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2017, 06:50:56 PM »
There are actually photos in existence of Phatbeetle and Albatross *together*... although I **PRAY** they don't get posted here!  PB is really smiley and cute, and I'm fat and spectacularly un-photogenic!  I'll try to dig up a recent one that's not too awful... I tend to avoid being photographed.

Oh, btw... I can see everyone's pics now, and they're great!  :)

Don't worry about, who doesn't think they are fat?  I avoid pictures as well, when I'm on the beach is the only time I'll sit still for it. 

Go on and post one, after all an expert level knowledge of beer and an interest in steam can make up for a lot!

• Liked: 82
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
No interesting photos in my phone.
Baby girls first birthday last June

And Christmas

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2017, 10:08:21 AM »
an expert level knowledge of beer and an interest in steam

That's Phatbeetle, not me!  ;D

• Liked: 9
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2017, 05:22:05 PM »

Last time I was in the US - sporting the "I forgot to bring my razor and am too cheap to buy a new one" look. To be fair I was a student at the time and the price of a Yankees ticket was like 80% of my monthly income
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:29:31 PM by omglolmax »

• Liked: 68
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2017, 09:14:01 PM »

Last time I was in the US - sporting the "I forgot to bring my razor and am too cheap to buy a new one" look. To be fair I was a student at the time and the price of a Yankees ticket was like 80% of my monthly income

That hot dog probably set you back about $7 too! I've blown all my money on seeing my team when I was a student as well. Lived on ramen noodles for a week but totally worth it at the time :-D

Sponsored Links