Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiance Visa Documents Checklist/Q's  (Read 339 times)

• Liked: 6
Fiance Visa Documents Checklist/Q's
« on: March 20, 2017, 06:33:11 AM »
Hi there!

Getting my documents ready to go, but feeling overwhelmed and lost.

I have a few questions....

1. Sponsor letter of confirmation - Does this need to be a original signed letter? Or can my sponsor type and email me his letter?

2. I have a form that shows my sponsor's annual income, but I don't have 6 months worth of bank statements, is that going to be a problem?

3. Would it be better to include original boarding passes from visits? or confirmation emails?

I think that's all of the questions I have for right now.....

Here's my checklist so far:

a.   Current Passport
c.   Birth Certificate (Do I even need this?)
d.   2 passport sized photos

1.   Application and Receipts
a.   Application-
b.   Appendix 2-
c.   Biometrics Stamped Receipt
d.   IHS Payment Receipt and Confirmation Receipt
e.   Letter of Introduction
f.   Letter of Sponsorship
g.   Copy of Sponsor’s passport page
k.   Extra Return Shipping Label

2.   Financial Requirement – Category A, Salaried UK Employment for Previous 6 Months
a.  Annual Tax Summary

3.   Accommodation
a.   Letter of Invitation from Sponsor’s Parents to Live at Property
c.   Land Lease
d.   House Insurance
e.   Mortgage Statement

4.   Proof of Relationship
b.   Photos
c.   Visits to See One Another
d.   Communication Examples
i.   Skype logs
ii.   Emails
 e. Wedding Venue Contract
f. Receipt for Flowers
g. Receipt for Engagement Ring
h. Receipt for Wedding Band

Am I missing anything obvious??

• Liked: 3589
Re: Fiance Visa Documents Checklist/Q's
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 06:51:07 AM »
1. Sponsor letter of confirmation - Does this need to be a original signed letter? Or can my sponsor type and email me his letter?

Yes, it needs to be the original, signed letter.

2. I have a form that shows my sponsor's annual income, but I don't have 6 months worth of bank statements, is that going to be a problem?

Yes, it will - without those 6 months of bank statements, your visa will be refused.

You MUST include every single one of the following documents:

- 6 FULL months of original pay slips showing a minimum of £1,550 before tax each month (assuming you are applying under Category A)
- 6 FULL months of original bank statements showing the deposit of every single pay slip
- A letter from his employer stating ALL of the following:
1) current employment
2) current salary
3) length of time earning current salary
4) type of employment

Optional but recommended as they may ask for them:
- his original job contract
- his latest P60 (though this is only issued after April 6th, so his latest will be 2015/2016)

3. Would it be better to include original boarding passes from visits? or confirmation emails?

Yes, include the original boarding passes if you have them, as they show you actually got on the plane.

If you no longer have the boarding passes, the confirmation emails can be used instead.

In regards to your document list, you don't need the following:
c.   Birth Certificate (Do I even need this?)
a.  Annual Tax Summary
d.   House Insurance
b.   Photos - only send 1 photo, 2 maximum, just of you and your fiance together

What format is your relationship evidence in? You should not be sending any actual email or message content, just 1-2 pages of screenshots of dates/times/subject lines, covering your entire relationship.

Am I missing anything obvious??

You're currently missing ALL of the financial requirement documents (see my list above).

They are very specific and must meet specifications exactly. If you are even 1 day short of 6 full months of payslips AND bank statements, the visa will be refused.

The latest payslip, bank statement AND employer letter must be dated no more than 28 days before the date you submit your online application.

The bank statements must all either be originals, or stamped/signed on EVERY page, or accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the bank.

The payslips must either be originals or accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the company.

See Appendix FM 1.7 and Appendix FM-SE for specifications for the financial documents:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/525708/Appendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf
and
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence

• Liked: 6
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:08:42 AM »
Thank you so much for your detailed reply!

I need to work on getting all of the financial documents then.

Relationship evidence: I screen shot Skype logs (Dates and times) Only a a few for each year. I wish I could include FB messages as that was our main form of communication for many years, but I know that FB is not the best evidence.

I had four photos, but I'll take two out.

Thank you again for your thoughtful reply. :)

• Liked: 3589
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 08:04:43 AM »
No problem :).

Just remembered something else I was going to mention:

You need to include all of your previous passports as well as your current one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 08:51:15 AM »
If either of you have been married before, be sure to include the divorce decrees.

Sponsored Links