Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: EastEnders  (Read 21001 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: EastEnders
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 02:34:45 PM »
I know the first thing I'm going to mention if UK Yankee ever do a huge meetup.  ;)

Heehee!  ;D

• Liked: 584
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 11:30:54 AM »
ZOMG!!  Who saw last night's episode?  I thoroughly was not expecting that, and I screamed!!

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 01:07:22 PM »
ZOMG!!  Who saw last night's episode?  I thoroughly was not expecting that, and I screamed!!

I didn't scream but it did make me jump!  ;D

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 11:14:12 AM »
Hmmm... looks like they're sowing seeds of a romance between Jack & Linda.

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 01:04:50 PM »
Hmmm... looks like they're sowing seeds of a romance between Jack & Linda.

Agree. I'm not delighted, I've never liked Jack.

Actually found myself feeling sorry for Abby last night.. that's a first!

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 05:03:59 PM »
Agree. I'm not delighted, I've never liked Jack.

Actually found myself feeling sorry for Abby last night.. that's a first!

No, I don't like Jack either.

My favourite character was always Janine... I enjoy seeing Abi show signs of having some of Janine's evil-ness!

• Liked: 111
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 06:15:51 PM »
I finally got around to watching Eastenders on BritBox. It appears 24 hours after it shows in England so I started watching the last four episodes. I last saw it in 2004 but it's nice to know some things don't change...

Holy cow! It's all "going down" in Walford, isn't it?! There was a gas leak explosion, a shooting, arson, protests, ambulance accidents on the way to the hospital, a young girl losing her baby, a woman leaving her husband, sibling backstabbing, revenge plan gone wrong, death...

Damn, that's good tv!  :P

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 08:08:05 PM »

Holy cow! It's all "going down" in Walford, isn't it?! There was a gas leak explosion, a shooting, arson, protests, ambulance accidents on the way to the hospital, a young girl losing her baby, a woman leaving her husband, sibling backstabbing, revenge plan gone wrong, death...

Yeah, just another day on Albert Square...  ;)

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2018, 08:32:51 PM »
I just *LOVE* Vincent and Kim!

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 12:12:08 PM »
I just *LOVE* Vincent and Kim!

OMG Larrabee... they're all yours!  I'm neutral on Vincent, but I HATE Kim!!!  I hate anyone who attempts to bring comedy into EE.  It's not that type of programme, so please stop trying!!!  >:(

During that whole 'we've got to leave NOW' thing last night, I was thinking... how on earth would you do that?  Leave your house, all your furnishings, your clothes, books, CDs, your dishes, your bedding, your personal papers & records... everything apart from what you can carry in one or two suitcases.  What would happen to it all?  If it doesn't get robbed or looted before the bank repossesses the house, what happens to all your stuff?

??? :o ???

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 12:58:17 PM »
OMG Larrabee... they're all yours!  I'm neutral on Vincent, but I HATE Kim!!!  I hate anyone who attempts to bring comedy into EE.  It's not that type of programme, so please stop trying!!!  >:(

During that whole 'we've got to leave NOW' thing last night, I was thinking... how on earth would you do that?  Leave your house, all your furnishings, your clothes, books, CDs, your dishes, your bedding, your personal papers & records... everything apart from what you can carry in one or two suitcases.  What would happen to it all?  If it doesn't get robbed or looted before the bank repossesses the house, what happens to all your stuff?

??? :o ???

Ahh but he's a desperate man Albatross, he's not thinking straight!  ;D

I used to feel pretty much the same way but the last few months I think their scenes together have been nothing short of spectacular! Such great chemistry!  ;D

Spoiler: show
I think he's being written out, I'm so annoyed!!!  ;D
Spoiler: show

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 02:06:25 PM »
He's desperate, all right.
Desperately stupid.

Och Vincent is actually ok (but yeah, looks like his days are numbered)...but it is Kim that I object to with every fibre of my being.

I have watched EE from the very start (anything I might have missed, I caught up with back when it was shown on UK Gold!), and I think it must just be a habit now to watch it, because there is almost NO-ONE in the cast that I like!

What I would like to know is why Kat is back in Albert Square skint, when she and Alfie had just won the lottery when they left last time?  Maybe it would have been explained if I'd watched Redwater, but I had to give that up after 2 episodes because it was just so painfully crap.  What happened to their million+ quid??!!

Also, could someone please hold Kat down while I wipe her mingin' face clean with a make-up remover wipe? 

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2018, 08:49:28 PM »

Och Vincent is actually ok (but yeah, looks like his days are numbered)...but it is Kim that I object to with every fibre of my being.

Not feeling sorry for Kim yet? No? ok!  ;)

But ...Rainie!  ;D

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2018, 06:44:24 AM »
Not feeling sorry for Kim yet? No? ok!  ;)

But ...Rainie!  ;D

I KNOW!!!!  Ranie?!?!  I shouted OMG at the top of my voice last night!  WTH is he thinking?!

I have to confess to feeling the slightest bit sorry for Kim.  She must be feeling so confused and heartbroken.  The outcome I would have wished for would be for all 3 of the Fox-Hubbards to go into witness protection together, as a family, and never be seen again.

• Liked: 111
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2018, 12:08:51 AM »
He's desperate, all right.
Desperately stupid.

I think I pulled a muscle laughing so hard at that!  ;D

Oh dear, EE, what the heck is happening that it's all sort of gone downhill so fast?!
The bit where Ian Beale rugby tackled Max around Christmas time had to be the highlight of the show for me. Sure, Max recovered and beat the crap out of him without breaking a sweat but it was still pretty good. But the rest...ugh.

I'm with you Albatross. There isn't anyone in that show that I can say that I remotely like..at all.

I catch myself shouting at the tv way too many times and I swear, I want nothing more than to slap 'unter upside his smug face every single time he's on the screen. Now, if they brought back his Dad  [smiley=badlove.gif], Steve Owen, I would think it would save the show, in my opinion. But Martin Kemp can save any show... [smiley=smitten.gif]

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab