Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Category B for Spouse Visa?  (Read 4907 times)

• Liked: 38
Re: Category B for Spouse Visa?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 06:54:04 AM »
His bank is particular about printouts. He can only order them online and they take 5 business days. I don't know if the statements and his payslips will ever be a good matchup.

The next one I can do will be bank statement 26 April
31 March payslip. Which means if I cancel my application now and wait until 26 April for his statement to be ready, it'll take 5 business days for him to order it which makes the payslip no longer valid. What the heck do I do??

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 07:01:46 AM »
His bank is particular about printouts. He can only order them online and they take 5 business days. I don't know if the statements and his payslips will ever be a good matchup.

The next one I can do will be bank statement 26 April
31 March payslip. Which means if I cancel my application now and wait until 26 April for his statement to be ready, it'll take 5 business days for him to order it which makes the payslip no longer valid. What the heck do I do??
You don't even need a statement, just a bank print out of the latest transactions.
Have him try other branches. The smaller town you go, the more likely you are to have success.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:09:40 AM by larrabee »

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 07:04:17 AM »
You don't even need a statement, just a bank print out of the latest transactions.
Have him try other branches. The smaller town you go, the more likely you are to have success.

Just what I was going to say too.

Also, if he has online banking he could print out the latest transactions and see if they will sign them, instead of asking them to print them out in the branch.

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 07:13:28 AM »
Okay. Thank you. I have never felt such dread as when I was preparing my application and saw that his latest slip wasn't shown.

Just to be clear:
If I applied online on 19 April, that means his pay slip dated 31 March will be good to go on the 28 day rule and his latest bank printout will be fine so long as he gets it to me before I send in my documents this Friday? It will be a tight race but I feel like I can do it.

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 07:51:54 AM »
If I log into his account and print out his transactions in front of a notary, could they certify this statement? I can do this tomorrow (Tuesday) and stick with my plan.

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 08:17:47 AM »
It has to be the bank itself that certifies it.

The requirement is:
- statements printed on official bank stationary
OR
- internet print outs stamped/signed by the bank on EVERY PAGE or accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the bank on headed paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 08:30:45 AM »
Thank you. Seeing as his bank won't certify (HSBC), I don't see any other way to sync up his latest bank statement with his latest pay stub in order to apply within the 28 day rule.

I will just have to send in his 24 March statement and his 31 March pay slip and be rejected as I only have until Saturday to post my application at UPS (applied on 19 April). I am so upset by all of this.

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 08:43:58 AM »
I'm sure other people here have managed to get HSBC to certify statements before.

Has he tried another branch?

Also, can you reschedule your biometrics to a later date to give you more time?

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 08:47:11 AM »
I didn't realise you could reschedule your biometrics. This seems like the easiest solution actually...

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2017, 08:49:47 AM »
Sorry for so many questions! Last one, I promise:
even if I reschedule my biometrics, will the UKVI take his newest bank statement dated 24 April if it is in "the future" from 19 April when I submitted my online application?

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 08:50:47 AM »
That's fine - it's just that it can't be more than 28 days before the 19th

• Liked: 537
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2017, 08:53:58 AM »
Oh, don't be sad. A lot of us have to deal with printed statements and deposits not syncing up.

You've got two options here if you stick with your current biometrics. Send what you have and hope that they may request the missing statement. (Not what I would suggest.)

Or wait until you get the missing bank statement/transaction print outs from him and send it then.

People have sent their documents in after the 5 day cut off and had their visas approved. It's just best to follow all the rules.

It really sucks that HSBC is being a total PITA, but don't give up. Have him request printed statements for the rest of the time you need to cover the last pay slip deposit. This way you've requested them.

Then, make him go in branch and talk to someone. Has he actually tried or is he stating what it says they will or won't do? If he makes his case he might convince someone to do it. Especially if he's nice about, ladies love the whole long distance relationship/romance of it.

Then get those overnighted to you. Do not use parcel force. Use UPS, DHL or FedEx.

We used parcel force 3 day international and it took 14 days to get to me. It spent over a week in L.A. and I was in colorado!

And the 3rd is rescheduling biometrics, as Ksand says.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 08:57:52 AM »
Thank you so much. I think I may reschedule my biometrics to a later date just to give me extra wiggle room and have him request official statements today as well. He is also running around to different HSBCs as we speak haha.

Thank you all!

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2017, 03:22:44 PM »
Just in case someone else is in this situation:

HSBC refused to do anything helpful at all. He went to different branches and they said the same thing.
So I moved my biometrics to 9 May instead so that I can patiently await for his April 2017 bank statement to link up with his 31 March 2017 pay stub.

So my timeline looks like:

19 April 2017: Applied online and paid fee
9 May 2017: Biometrics

They are so far apart  :\\\'(

Thanks for everyone's help!

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 03:28:34 PM »
It used to be that you had 30 days from applying online to attend biometrics and get everything to Sheffield, but they've taken this off the website now and there's no longer any mention of a deadline from applying online.

As long as you get everything mailed within 5 days of biometrics, you should be fine.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab