Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Newbies to Norwich  (Read 436 times)

• Liked: 1
Newbies to Norwich
« on: April 26, 2017, 04:26:10 PM »
Hello everyone. Hubby and myself arrived in the UK April 9th in the fine city of Norwich. OH is retired, but I haven't decided yet whether I will work part time or not. I am a dual citizen, and he is here on a spouse visa. We are already in love with our new home  [smiley=heart.gif]

Quick question: I wanted to ask something on the visa forum, but before I do, is there a search function so I don't ask a question already answered?I did not see one. Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:35:26 PM by mrsbucket »

• Liked: 537
Re: Newbies to Norwich
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 06:06:02 PM »
Hello everyone. Hubby and myself arrived in the UK April 9th in the fine city of Norwich. OH is retired, but I haven't decided yet whether I will work part time or not. I am a dual citizen, and he is here on a spouse visa. We are already in love with our new home  [smiley=heart.gif]

Quick question: I wanted to ask something on the visa forum, but before I do, is there a search function so I don't ask a question already answered?I did not see one. Thanks!

Welcome!

There is a search function, but it's not always great. Its upper right in that very top blue band.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 06:12:17 PM »
Hi mrsbucket!  :)

Search seems to work better if you do the advanced search but feel free to fire away with your visa question in any case.  :)

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 06:20:59 PM »
I found the search but not much luck so will ask over there. Thank you both!

Sponsored Links