Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The Feb 27th (or around that time) non priority email confirmation visa crew  (Read 7793 times)

• Liked: 84
I still haven't gotten an email-this can't be good

Has tracking updated? 
Documents sent 10 April
Received: 13 April
Decision email: 22 May

• Liked: 30
Has tracking updated?

Unfortunately, Marenleigh hasn't gotten her email yet. She knows a decision has been made because she called.
Married in NI: 30 Dec 2016
Moved to NI: 30 May 2017
FLR(M): 22 April 2020
EUSS (pre):  21 Oct 2020
EUSS: 6 July 2022
Citizenship: 21 Dec 2022
US I-130: 16 December 2022

• Liked: 3595
Unfortunately, Marenleigh hasn't gotten her email yet. She knows a decision has been made because she called.

Be aware though that the enquiry service does not always give accurate information. They've told people before that a decision had been made and it turned out the application was still waiting in line and hadn't even been looked at yet.

The only two ways to definitely know a decision has been made are if:
- you receive the email from Sheffield directly
or
- the visa shows up on your doorstep

• Liked: 47
How is this seriously possible that I STILL haven't heard anything via email or UPS?! Everyone else in my timeline has heard now...
A decision has definitely been made as I got an email confirming this as well as spoke with someone who said it was done Friday.  What's the delay in mailing out the package?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:02:38 PM by marenleigh »

• Liked: 79
How is this seriously possible that I STILL haven't heard anything via email or UPS?! Everyone else in my timeline has heard now...
A decision has definitely been made as I got an email confirming this as well as spoke with someone who said it was done Friday.  What's the delay in mailing out the package?

What was your return shipping label? That can impact the timing on receiving the package. If you do it through vfs it averages 2/3 days but some can take longer.

• Liked: 4985

So you got the decision made email then?  If so, it will most likely update around 5pm UK time though sometimes it can be the next day.  Congratulations on the email!

I didn't get the decision made email, just from an inquiry email I had sent, I got one back saying my visa has been processed and I should be receiving it any day, but no decision email or tracking info so I'm not sure where the disconnect is coming from.

• Liked: 17
Decision made just now 28 Feb  please god need some good news

• Liked: 3595
I didn't get the decision made email, just from an inquiry email I had sent, I got one back saying my visa has been processed and I should be receiving it any day, but no decision email or tracking info so I'm not sure where the disconnect is coming from.

The disconnect is likely coming from the fact that the enquiry service is just a call centre and don't often give correct information because they are not in Sheffield and don't have physical access to your application. They have previously told people their application has been processed when actually it hasn't.

Until you get the actual decision email from Sheffield, or your visa arrives on your doorstep, it may be safer to assume that a decision has NOT yet been made.

• Liked: 48
Same thing happened with my husband in January. We got an email following an enquiry which said a decision has been made but it took another two weeks before his package actually arrived!

Same thing happened with my husband in January. We got an email following an enquiry which said a decision has been made but it took another two weeks before his package actually arrived!

Thank you for responding… This makes me feel better! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost because someone on another forum said theirs was actually lost for a month!
Did you get a yes?

I think I am the most bummed out because I am the only one who hasn't heard. Even someone a week after me standard is getting a package today and I haven't even gotten an email! I must have gotten the slowest  ECO there is-my luck has been pure crap with this whole entire process!!!!

• Alors, tu te rappelleras tout ce que je te dis là
  • Liked: 150
Decision made just now 28 Feb  please god need some good news

Congratulations!! Fingers crossed it all works out, I know you've been waiting a long time. :)
Met UK 30/05/2016
Married US 03/03/2017
Applied spouse visa 17/04/2017
Decision 31/05/2017
**Visa Approved**

• Liked: 17
Congratulations!! Fingers crossed it all works out, I know you've been waiting a long time. :)
Thank you so so much for the beautiful words :)

• Liked: 48
My husband did get a yes but now my son and daughter in law are doing it - currently on working day 28 priority  with no word at all and they are not coping well at all!

• Liked: 4985
Thank you for responding… This makes me feel better! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost because someone on another forum said theirs was actually lost for a month!
Did you get a yes?

I think I am the most bummed out because I am the only one who hasn't heard. Even someone a week after me standard is getting a package today and I haven't even gotten an email! I must have gotten the slowest  ECO there is-my luck has been pure crap with this whole entire process!!!!

I genuinely believe using the inquiry process slows down the shipping of the application.  Really really.  Sorry to hear you haven't received the email yet.  It'll come, I promise!   :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab