Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: May timeline  (Read 45776 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: May timeline
« Reply #990 on: July 06, 2017, 11:20:57 PM »
Hi there,

First of all, good luck to those still waiting and congratulations to those who have recently received emails/decisions/packages/etc. I feel for each and everyone in here going through this process! But what a great resource for information and support. Wonderful group of people y'all are!

I have a couple of questions ... I received my package on Friday, but was out of town so I am just now looking through what the sent back.

In addition to my letter, passport, and original documents, it looks like they sent back all the copies that I had included for them to keep, if needed.

Did UKVI not need a set of copies to keep? Also, what should be done with the documents that are returned? Should I keep them all together in a file somewhere in case they are needed in the future?

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Liz

Congratulations!  ;D

They very often send the copies back. It's still safer to send them in the first place but nothing to worry about there.

Keep your package. It'll be helpful when you're putting together your FLR application although you'll still need to update most of the evidence.  :)

• Liked: 10
« Reply #991 on: July 07, 2017, 12:24:47 AM »
Congratulations!  ;D

They very often send the copies back. It's still safer to send them in the first place but nothing to worry about there.

Keep your package. It'll be helpful when you're putting together your FLR application although you'll still need to update most of the evidence.  :)

Thank you, good to know there is nothing to worry about!  :)

I'll make sure to hang onto everything. Do you think I need to keep both originals and copies? Probably just the one set I would think, but let me know if your experience has proved it to be helpful to have multiple copies of certain materials...

Thank you again!

• Liked: 49
« Reply #992 on: July 07, 2017, 03:00:49 AM »
hey has anyone experienced adding/paying extra for saturday shipping for UPS once its on its way?

• Liked: 53
« Reply #993 on: July 07, 2017, 03:04:43 AM »
I asked UPS when it showed being delayed in Kentucky due to weather.  That morning it was scheduled to be delivered, I was alerted it wasn't going to make it on the truck for delivery.  They didn't allow me to pay extra for Saturday and my only option was to pick it up at the customer center later that afternoon.  I asked why and she said it was because it's not my personal UPS account that paid for it to be shipped. 

Call them... Can't hurt to ask! 

• Liked: 403
« Reply #994 on: July 07, 2017, 10:49:08 AM »
All the same people are reading and posting on the May and June timelines. Soon there'll be a July log too.

Let's centralise it and keep it all as a rolling log.  If this is taken up it will save everyone time, repetition and looking between timelines - especially the pros: ksand24, KFdancer, larrabee and EmilyUK.

I suggest using this from now on:  Permanent PRIORITY SPOUSE VISA timeline, questions and log:

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=91037.msg1183025#msg1183025
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:14:11 AM by mbmoffat »
UK Spouse Visa Super Priority
2008-2012  Met/Married/Children

24APR Spouse Visa Application
05MAY Biometrics
24JULY Decision 54BD 
17AUG  Landed UK

21JAN FLRM Application
06FEB Biometrics
06FEB Approval email

22JULY ILR SET(M) Application (5 years since landing minus 27 days)
18AUG ILR Biometrics
22AUG ILR Approval email
26AUG Citizenship Application
30AUG Citizenship Biometrics (via IDV App)
21NOV Citizenship Approval email
20DEC Citizenship Ceremony
20DEC British Passport Application

14JAN British Passport Delivered

• Liked: 449
« Reply #995 on: July 07, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
All the same people are reading and posting on the May and June timelines. Soon there'll be a July log too.

Let's centralise it and keep it all as a rolling log.  If this is taken up it will save everyone time, repetition and looking between timelines - especially the pros: ksand24, KFdancer, larrabee and EmilyUK.

I suggest using this from now on:  Permanent PRIORITY SPOUSE VISA timeline, questions and log:

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=91037.msg1183025#msg1183025

That's a great idea Mbmoffat. I'm not entirely sure I can be called a 'pro'! lol I  just hope I've been more help than trouble. Really appreciate your work on keeping us all logged and informed. It's like an anchor.
Met Nov 2015
Married 11 April 17
Online visa app 24 April 2017 (Priority)
Biometrics 5th May 2017
App tracked and received Sheffiled 10th May 2017
Email confirming receipt (of online application) 25th May 2017
Email asking for passport, appendix 2 etc (which has all been sent) 30th May 2017 (Discovered solicitor may have advised to send to wrong processing centre address - letters, and phone calls - still unclear).
Confirmed receipt of docs 17th July
Return label requested and emailed 17th July
Decision email 26th July
Visa 28th July

Sponsored Links