Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Cold Press  (Read 545 times)

• Liked: 1260
Cold Press
« on: May 06, 2017, 09:29:08 PM »
I just felt like I had to say that I've tried the new Cold Press Coffee from Starbucks and it makes me feel like I'm back in New England! :D  Tried the vanilla sweet cream version today and had just a normal (black) one last weekend but needed to add Hazelnut milk to that.

Might not seem like a big deal or something post worthy to some people, but MA (at least) is like the mecca of Iced Coffees and over here.....not so much haha Iced Lattes are good, but it was nice to get something a bit closer to "home". So if anybody else misses proper iced coffees, I would suggest at least trying one. I know you can buy a tiny bottle of cold press from M&S (not sure if there are other places as well?) but it was SO expensive for the tiny bottle (I say that as I talk about Starbucks haha) and was a lot more bitter - in my personal opinion - than the Starbucks version. The vanilla sweet cream cold press is like my new favourite go-to coffee beverage. I want another one now just thinking about it lol.
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links