Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Non-priority Spousal Visa Timeline  (Read 266363 times)

• Liked: 19
Re: Non-priority Spousal Visa Timeline
« Reply #4365 on: November 23, 2019, 12:09:21 AM »
My tracking says it got picked up at 6:15 p.m. in New York. I wish it would come tomorrow, but I haven't seen anyone else got one on Saturday,  so I hope it comes on Monday morning.

Thanks so much to everyone who has provided advice throughout this process! I really appreciate it. I'll post an update once it arrives.

• Liked: 3
« Reply #4366 on: November 25, 2019, 02:19:15 PM »
My tracking says it got picked up at 6:15 p.m. in New York. I wish it would come tomorrow, but I haven't seen anyone else got one on Saturday,  so I hope it comes on Monday morning.

Thanks so much to everyone who has provided advice throughout this process! I really appreciate it. I'll post an update once it arrives.

My package says out for delivery this morning. I should receive today! Good Luck!!

« Reply #4367 on: November 25, 2019, 05:17:36 PM »
Our visa was approved! I plan to arrive to the UK on December 10th!

Thank you to everyone for your help. I will be back on August 2022 when it' time to renew!

The joy and relief I am feeling is unreal! Happiest day ever!

• Liked: 424
« Reply #4368 on: November 25, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »
Congratulations! No need to stay away, there are many areas of this forum that aren’t just visas and immigration! Join in, get involved, have fun!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4369 on: November 25, 2019, 05:30:09 PM »
Our visa was approved!

Congratulations!!!  :)

« Reply #4370 on: November 25, 2019, 05:34:18 PM »
Our visa was approved! I plan to arrive to the UK on December 10th!

Thank you to everyone for your help. I will be back on August 2022 when it' time to renew!

The joy and relief I am feeling is unreal! Happiest day ever!

Yayyyyyy!!! I'm so happy for you!

We were approved, too! I nearly tackled the UPS guy as he approached the apartment. LOL

My wife is arriving from the U.K. tomorrow for Thanksgiving. We'll finalize my flight in the next couple of days.

What a happy week!

Thanks again to everyone who helped me put together my application. I look forward to exploring other sections of the board now. I was afraid to do that before we were approved. I didn't want to jinx it. LOL

« Reply #4371 on: November 25, 2019, 06:06:50 PM »
We were approved, too!

Congratulations!!!  :)

« Reply #4372 on: November 26, 2019, 06:35:19 PM »
Yayyyyyy!!! I'm so happy for you!

We were approved, too! I nearly tackled the UPS guy as he approached the apartment. LOL

My wife is arriving from the U.K. tomorrow for Thanksgiving. We'll finalize my flight in the next couple of days.

What a happy week!

Thanks again to everyone who helped me put together my application. I look forward to exploring other sections of the board now. I was afraid to do that before we were approved. I didn't want to jinx it. LOL

Congratulations! Happy Days!

Have a wonderful holiday together!

« Reply #4373 on: November 26, 2019, 07:45:41 PM »
Congratulations! Happy Days!

Have a wonderful holiday together!

Thank you! I just noticed that you're flying to the UK on Dec. 10. I'm flying overnight on Dec. 10th/11th. Have a safe flight!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4374 on: November 27, 2019, 01:42:52 AM »
Hi All,

I’ve been scouring the internet for weeks trying to find the right forum with people going through the exact same heart-wrenching wait as my fiancé and I - and I’ve finally found it! It’s been such a comfort reading all of your timelines and successes. It makes it all feel a little more attainable. Here is my fiancé’s timeline so far:

Online application submitted: 5th October 2019
Biometrics taken: 10th October 2019
Documents received in NY: 16th October 2019 (took a little longer than expected because of holidays. As the sponsor, I also scanned majority of the documents in Manchester directly to Sheffield on 9th October 2019)
Email stating ‘Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer’: 15th November 2019
Decision made email: TBC
Decision: TBC

By my calculations it’s 38WD from application submission, 34WD from biometrics and 30WD from documents receipt in NY. Never quite sure which time point to definitively go off! Best of luck everyone. I’m sure it gets a little harder for all of us as the holidays approach.

« Reply #4375 on: November 27, 2019, 06:07:32 AM »
Hi All,

I’ve been scouring the internet for weeks trying to find the right forum with people going through the exact same heart-wrenching wait as my fiancé and I - and I’ve finally found it! It’s been such a comfort reading all of your timelines and successes. It makes it all feel a little more attainable. Here is my fiancé’s timeline so far:

Documents received in NY: 16th October 2019 (took a little longer than expected because of holidays. As the sponsor, I also scanned majority of the documents in Manchester directly to Sheffield on 9th October 2019)
Email stating ‘Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer’: 15th November 2019

By my calculations it’s 38WD from application submission, 34WD from biometrics and 30WD from documents receipt in NY. Never quite sure which time point to definitively go off! Best of luck everyone. I’m sure it gets a little harder for all of us as the holidays approach.

Welcome! You're in the right place. :)

I know the waiting is super nerve-wracking, but the good news is that standard approvals have been rather speedy the last couple of weeks. On Friday (Nov. 22), I received my decision email at 43 working days from my bio, and I've seen several others in the 43 to 48 working day range this month, so hopefully your wait won't be too much longer.

Just try to breathe and think positive. Best of luck!

« Reply #4376 on: November 27, 2019, 06:58:57 AM »
Hi All,

Good luck!  :)

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4377 on: November 27, 2019, 12:14:55 PM »
Welcome! You're in the right place. :)

I know the waiting is super nerve-wracking, but the good news is that standard approvals have been rather speedy the last couple of weeks. On Friday (Nov. 22), I received my decision email at 43 working days from my bio, and I've seen several others in the 43 to 48 working day range this month, so hopefully your wait won't be too much longer.

Just try to breathe and think positive. Best of luck!

Thanks for the support and positivity. Yes, it’s definitely a boost to see how quickly things have been moving along recently. Congrats on receiving your decision btw! I’m just hoping that the general election doesn’t delay things! Fingers crossed and lots of breathing over here!

Sponsored Links