Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Settlement visa non priority to priority.  (Read 314 times)

• Liked: 5
Settlement visa non priority to priority.
« on: May 19, 2017, 02:24:35 AM »
Hey everyone I have a question for a friend. One of my friends have applied for Fiancee settlement visa in April. They have her application but she was wondering if she could upgrade it to priority at this stage.

Any guidance would be helpful.
live, love, laugh

Jan 2013 - Tier 4  Student Visa
Mar 2015 - Met Him
Dec 2015 - Engaged
April 8 2016- Wedding
April 11 2016- FLR (M) -Sheffield

• Liked: 6110
Re: Settlement visa non priority to priority.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 08:24:06 AM »
Hey everyone I have a question for a friend. One of my friends have applied for Fiancee settlement visa in April. They have her application but she was wondering if she could upgrade it to priority at this stage.

Officially the answer is no.  However, we've had a couple of people successfully manage recently. It would be a gamble though.

Can I purchase Priority Visa Service/Settlement Priority Visa Service if I have already submitted my application at the UKVI?

No, you cannot purchase the Priority Visa Service/Settlement Priority Visa service once you have submitted your application to the respective UKVI Consulate for processing.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/usa/frequently_asked_questions.html

• Liked: 70
Re: Settlement visa non priority to priority.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 05:03:35 PM »

Call the query line. One person managed successfully only applied for priority a month after she sent her things in and got an answer within the normal priority timeframe of the other applications around her (22-25 business days)

I also applied 2 days after I sent in my things after calling. They gave me all the information and I requested a confirmation email (700  bucks is a lot to drop to be uncertain about the final destination of my application) and I received a confirmation email from Sheffield saying my application was in the priority queue. I am on day 25 with still no word (however those who also applied the same time as me with priority are also still waiting)

Please call
Settlement Fiance
Online Submission: April 3
Biometrics: April 7
Sent application: April 10
Confirmation Email: April 12
Upgraded to Priority: April 13
Asked for upgrade confirmation: April 26
Decision Email:June 8 (38 business days)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab