Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Answering machine - NOT phone with answering machine - can't find!  (Read 2003 times)

• Liked: 676
Ok, I've got a landline phone. I need an answering machine for it. I've been to Amazon.co.uk, Asda.co.uk, Tesco.co.uk....and a general Google.UK.

I can't find a cheap digital answering machine.  I can find them for $20 on Amazon.com, but the international shipping would kill it - I did find an AT&T one on Amazon.co.uk that was going for $20 in the states, but was shipping here from Oklahoma at over 50 pounds.  Found several outdated links to models on Amazon.co.uk, out-of-stock....

So, yes, I know you can get phones with built in answering machines. We don't want one. We just want the answering machine.  ANY clue where we can buy one for something short of selling firstborn child?  Thanks~!

• Liked: 6110
Re: Answering machine - NOT phone with answering machine - can't find!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 09:20:16 PM »
Ok, I've got a landline phone. I need an answering machine for it. I've been to Amazon.co.uk, Asda.co.uk, Tesco.co.uk....and a general Google.UK.

I can't find a cheap digital answering machine.  I can find them for $20 on Amazon.com, but the international shipping would kill it - I did find an AT&T one on Amazon.co.uk that was going for $20 in the states, but was shipping here from Oklahoma at over 50 pounds.  Found several outdated links to models on Amazon.co.uk, out-of-stock....

So, yes, I know you can get phones with built in answering machines. We don't want one. We just want the answering machine.  ANY clue where we can buy one for something short of selling firstborn child?  Thanks~!

Here's one for 15 quid on ebay. New and free shipping!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powerwise-Telephone-Remote-Access-Analogue-Tape-Answering-System-Machine/331849672800
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:21:26 PM by larrabee »

• Liked: 676
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 10:05:57 PM »
BLESS YOU!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 10:12:59 PM »
BLESS YOU!

Thanks Nan! Glad it suits!  ;D

Sponsored Links