Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: June priority time line  (Read 16956 times)

• Liked: 65
June priority time line
« on: June 04, 2017, 01:49:23 PM »
I haven't seen a June timeline yet, so I figured I'd post one, although mine is split between May and June.

Application submitted: May 10
Biometric appointment: may 25
Documents mailed: May 31
Email saying it's arrived in Sheffield: June 2
Decision email:

So now come my very long wait.
I have 2 applications for them to process. If I'm accepted the end of this month and move the beginning of July, it'll have been 4 months since I've seen my husband of 1.5 years, my best friend of 11 years. My son really misses his stepdaddy to, so we're ready to close the distance.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:58:41 PM by Saie09 »

• Liked: 53
Re: June priority time line
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:25:37 AM »
Welcome to the waiting game!  Wishing you a swift positive response from Sheffield! 

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 03:20:49 PM »
Thank you Kris. I need to be out by July with no back up plan (even though I've tried desperately to make one), so speedy decision is exactly what I need lol

• Liked: 357
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 11:15:16 AM »
I haven't seen a June timeline yet, so I figured I'd post one, although mine is split between May and June.

Application submitted: May 10
Biometric appointment: may 25
Documents mailed: May 31
Email saying it's arrived in Sheffield: June 2
Decision email:

So now come my very long wait.
I have 2 applications for them to process. If I'm accepted the end of this month and move the beginning of July, it'll have been 4 months since I've seen my husband of 1.5 years, my best friend of 11 years. My son really misses his stepdaddy to, so we're ready to close the distance.

Welcome to June timeline
I was waiting with the may timeline because I applied online 26th of may but today they told me u have to wait with the June timeline and glad to find who thinks to do it before me so really thanks

I applied online
26th may
My biometric 31st may
Sent the file to Sheffield 5th June
Now waiting for the email confirmation the will start counting the days
I can see the applicants of may they didn't wait too long most of them they got the approval between 11 and 20 business days
We hope we don't wait longer than that

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 11:16:29 AM »
Thank you Kris. I need to be out by July with no back up plan (even though I've tried desperately to make one), so speedy decision is exactly what I need lol

I planned to move on July as well so we hope very quick response from Sheffield 😥

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 01:26:35 PM »
I hope you get a quick turn around too! The may decisions are making me anxious because now I know I could be waiting anywhere from 2-6 weeks and that's a big gap. My husband and his family are planning something for my birthday I guess, toward the end of July. They are all just as anxious to hear the decision. I told my husband that I'd have my son show them his passport on video chat, because he's very close to them too, especially my husband Uncle.

I'mnow at the stage of checking my email all of the time even though I know I won't get one for weeks

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 01:43:42 PM »
I hope you get a quick turn around too! The may decisions are making me anxious because now I know I could be waiting anywhere from 2-6 weeks and that's a big gap. My husband and his family are planning something for my birthday I guess, toward the end of July. They are all just as anxious to hear the decision. I told my husband that I'd have my son show them his passport on video chat, because he's very close to them too, especially my husband Uncle.

I'mnow at the stage of checking my email all of the time even though I know I won't get one for weeks

I understand but trust me it will never ever take this long for u and so soon u will hear the great news
Even if it takes 6 weeks and this is not expected u will move to Uk before the end of July
Don't forget we have whole June now it's only first week passed there's other 3 weeks 😍

• Liked: 13
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 03:25:17 PM »
We've applied for a fiance visa for my partner from San Francisco.

Application submitted: May 12
Biometric appointment: may 18
Documents delivered to Sheffield (USPS tracking confirmed): May 23
Email confirmation from Sheffield: Waiting
Decision email: Waiting

I'm starting to get a little worried since it's been 10 days since USPS confirmed delivery of supporting documents to Sheffield and we still haven't received a confirmation email from UKVI!? Does anyone know if they send this to everyone?

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 03:28:27 PM »
We've applied for a fiance visa for my partner from San Francisco.

Application submitted: May 12
Biometric appointment: may 18
Documents delivered to Sheffield (USPS tracking confirmed): May 23
Email confirmation from Sheffield: Waiting
Decision email: Waiting

I'm starting to get a little worried since it's been 10 days since USPS confirmed delivery of supporting documents to Sheffield and we still haven't received a confirmation email from UKVI!? Does anyone know if they send this to everyone?

Hi ahindocha, welcome!

They usually send an email, but not always. Don't worry, as long as your tracking shows it's been received, you know they have it.

Good luck.  :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:29:54 PM by larrabee »

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 07:47:16 PM »
I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive, but how, when I have nothing to keep my mind off of it? To make things worse, my son's birthday party is this Friday and no one is going, even though it's meant to be a going away party too. My family doesn't understand that I don't know my time frame, only "anytime between now and the middle of August". My son thinks it's a party for his cousin, it's meant to be a surprise party, so he's got his hopes up, but I'm going to have to cancel his potential last birthday here. Sorry, I just had to vent that, because everyone here understands the timeframe thing.

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 08:27:56 PM »
I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive, but how, when I have nothing to keep my mind off of it? To make things worse, my son's birthday party is this Friday and no one is going, even though it's meant to be a going away party too. My family doesn't understand that I don't know my time frame, only "anytime between now and the middle of August". My son thinks it's a party for his cousin, it's meant to be a surprise party, so he's got his hopes up, but I'm going to have to cancel his potential last birthday here. Sorry, I just had to vent that, because everyone here understands the timeframe thing.

U made me feel upset but please sweetheart you should to be more stronger I understand what u said 
Look no one can feel the fear and the stress we have over our papers no family no friends only the people who share with us same case
Stay positive
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
All this bad days will go and we will be in Uk soon with our husbands 😍

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 08:57:17 PM »
Thank you souzane, I just can't wait to be with my husband again. My son and I spent from 9 October 2016 to 11 March with him and his family, who have become my family in heart, especially my mother-in-law. Saying goodbye after a trip that long is so difficult. My husband's aunt bought me a bracelet to remember her by and a Spiderman​ watch for my son. I just hope this process doesn't drag on, because it's hurting more than just my husband, my son, and myself, but all of his family too. I just don't know what to do to get my mind off of this.

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 08:56:41 AM »
Thank you souzane, I just can't wait to be with my husband again. My son and I spent from 9 October 2016 to 11 March with him and his family, who have become my family in heart, especially my mother-in-law. Saying goodbye after a trip that long is so difficult. My husband's aunt bought me a bracelet to remember her by and a Spiderman​ watch for my son. I just hope this process doesn't drag on, because it's hurting more than just my husband, my son, and myself, but all of his family too. I just don't know what to do to get my mind off of this.
As I said same feeling 😕
My family in law came in my wedding to Tunisia and we spent a great holiday together it was like a dream and I missed all of them they can't wait to see me too and since February they are waiting for me to come 😩
The same question I asked to myself what to do to get my mind off of this
I tried to keep myself busy but doesn't work going with friends stay with family watching movies or long programs...
All what we can do is waiting and be positive and it's a good opportunity that we are here together in the forum to support each other 😘

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
Aw it sounds like you had a great wedding too. Thank you for your supporting words. Those in this form really do help, because we all understand the frustrations behind the wait and the Visa process. Do you mind if I ask where in the UK you'll be? Everyone seems to be going to the big cities, Manchester, London, Yorkshire, etc.

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2017, 01:50:09 PM »
Aw it sounds like you had a great wedding too. Thank you for your supporting words. Those in this form really do help, because we all understand the frustrations behind the wait and the Visa process. Do you mind if I ask where in the UK you'll be? Everyone seems to be going to the big cities, Manchester, London, Yorkshire, etc.

Yeah sweety ask what u want 😘
I'm going to Manchester I'll stay with my in laws for a few months  then will move to my own house

Sponsored Links