Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: June priority time line  (Read 16953 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: June priority time line
« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2017, 07:29:34 PM »
Email received today and Ups tracking confirms our application is on its way home ...

The status tracker said the decision was made on the 6th.... so our process took 18 working days for our Sheffield decision email and being sent out !

Fingers crossed that everyone hears soon ... ill let you know the outcome ... aahhhhh lol  :-\\\\

Now for the scary bit ...... :-X :-\\\\ :
x

Wow, super fast! Good luck!  ;D

• Liked: 17
« Reply #391 on: July 10, 2017, 08:57:38 PM »
You guys it's official! It was approved  :) by the way they sent it back was so damaged, my marriage certificate was so crumbled and my passport was smashed down with the entry clearance. Flying out tomorrow to go and be on the tv show on Thursday!
TV show?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

« Reply #392 on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:41 PM »
TV show?

That's what we all want to know!... Come back Sunshine, tell us about it!  :D

• Liked: 65
« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2017, 01:12:49 PM »
You guys it's official! It was approved  :) by the way they sent it back was so damaged, my marriage certificate was so crumbled and my passport was smashed down with the entry clearance. Flying out tomorrow to go and be on the tv show on Thursday!

Mine was too! My custody paperwork over my son is damaged, my marriage cert is crumpled up, and it can't be blamed on shipping. I understand them trying to get things done fast, but these pieces of paperwork have been mailed out several times in order to get my son's passport and renew mine and they came back the way they were sent. Most of the papers were just thrown in the envelope to be mailed back. Very unprofessional, but that's Sheffield for us.

• Liked: 9
« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2017, 12:37:13 PM »
So I asked my MP to chase up UKVI

UKVI told him that some documents were missing and this was holding up our application. They couldn't tell him which documents were supposedly missing. I can't fathom what could be missing we paid a lot of money to an immigration lawyer to be sure this wouldn't happen...

Neither my wife or I have received any emails asking for further documents.

Very upsetting news as I'm worried this will add even longer to this already long and horrible process.

My only ray of hope is that perhaps they said this to my MP as a way of covering for long processing time and that we still may hear news this week. Is that just stupidly optimistic?

My MP chased this up again, and indeed it looks like the "missing documents" was an "error". He told me a decision had been made and we should hear back V soon. He legally couldn't tell me what the decision was, but he gave me the old nudge nudge wink wink!

The tracker says decision has been made as of 8th July.

NB - This is NOT a USA application but an Australian one. Still been very helpful for me to scour these boards for info!

« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2017, 12:45:24 PM »
My MP chased this up again, and indeed it looks like the "missing documents" was an "error". He told me a decision had been made and we should hear back V soon. He legally couldn't tell me what the decision was, but he gave me the old nudge nudge wink wink!

NB - This is NOT a USA application but an Australian one. Still been very helpful for me to scour these boards for info!

Sounds good withnail.  :)

• Liked: 404
« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2017, 12:58:10 PM »

Potentially happy days.   Please keep us posted on this Withnail.  Trying to centralise all of this on the Permanent PRIORITY SPOUSE VISA timeline. The log is there too - updated you.

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=91037.msg1184040#msg1184040
UK Spouse Visa Super Priority
2008-2012  Met/Married/Children

24APR Spouse Visa Application
05MAY Biometrics
24JULY Decision 54BD 
17AUG  Landed UK

21JAN FLRM Application
06FEB Biometrics
06FEB Approval email

22JULY ILR SET(M) Application (5 years since landing minus 27 days)
18AUG ILR Biometrics
22AUG ILR Approval email
26AUG Citizenship Application
30AUG Citizenship Biometrics (via IDV App)
21NOV Citizenship Approval email
20DEC Citizenship Ceremony
20DEC British Passport Application

14JAN British Passport Delivered

• Liked: 1
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2017, 10:04:24 AM »
Hello everyone.

UK and US couple here, applying for spousal visa and part of the June group. First of all would like to say how discovering this site and this forum has been a trove of information and it has been reassuring to know others in the same process and i felt compelled to start inputting. Happy to say i think we received a yes today we think? we have an email from Sheffield to say they wish to send out the passport and need return shipping which we have now done, the website also has our application as 'decided' although we still don't know what this means the website states we will be written to in 10 working days with the decision? Has anyone else experienced this with no email or clear decision other than sending out passport? On the basis the decision was yes we have had a really quick response we paid priority.

MET 2012 USA
MARRIED APRIL 2017
BIO METRICS 7TH OF JUNE
APPLICATION SUBMITTED 8TH OF JUNE
CONFIMRAITON RECIPT FORM SHEFFIELD 12TH OF JUNE 2017.
DECISION MADE 4TH OF JULY! 
EMAIL REGARDING POSTING DOCUMENTS 6TH OF JULY.
DOCUMETNS RECIVED ? 

HI all i wanted to update you all, we are very very close to a decision and will of course post when we know. I wanted to say as above our decision was made in 17 working days June 12th email receipt of documents and decision made 4th of July. We have had a frustrating delay as we never included a return UPS label which meant the passport was delayed. it is now on its way and some where in Philadelphia! we should have it by monday last few days so agonising, it is so tense that they do not tell you decision until you open passport will keep you all posted fingers crossed ........

• Liked: 89
« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2017, 09:14:47 PM »
Hello everyone.

UK and US couple here, applying for spousal visa and part of the June group. First of all would like to say how discovering this site and this forum has been a trove of information and it has been reassuring to know others in the same process and i felt compelled to start inputting. Happy to say i think we received a yes today we think? we have an email from Sheffield to say they wish to send out the passport and need return shipping which we have now done, the website also has our application as 'decided' although we still don't know what this means the website states we will be written to in 10 working days with the decision? Has anyone else experienced this with no email or clear decision other than sending out passport? On the basis the decision was yes we have had a really quick response we paid priority.

MET 2012 USA
MARRIED APRIL 2017
BIO METRICS 7TH OF JUNE
APPLICATION SUBMITTED 8TH OF JUNE
CONFIMRAITON RECIPT FORM SHEFFIELD 12TH OF JUNE 2017.
DECISION MADE 4TH OF JULY! 
EMAIL REGARDING POSTING DOCUMENTS 6TH OF JULY.
DOCUMETNS RECIVED ? 

HI all i wanted to update you all, we are very very close to a decision and will of course post when we know. I wanted to say as above our decision was made in 17 working days June 12th email receipt of documents and decision made 4th of July. We have had a frustrating delay as we never included a return UPS label which meant the passport was delayed. it is now on its way and some where in Philadelphia! we should have it by monday last few days so agonising, it is so tense that they do not tell you decision until you open passport will keep you all posted fingers crossed ........
Hoping it arrived with positive results!
online application / spouse VISA: June 8 2017
biometrics taken June 9
Docs mailed June 9
Docs tracked received Sheffield June 12
Email received from Sheffield June 13
Decided on UK?Gov tracker July 29 / updated July 31
Decided email from Sheffield 3 Aug
Confirmation of mailing docs email from Sheffield 3 July
UPS tracker updated 3 July -picked up 5:05 pm
tracker did not indicate any movement until 6:30 pm 3 July
Docs/Passport returned: 3 pm August 7
Visa?  YES!!! APPROVED