Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: June priority time line  (Read 16954 times)

• Liked: 357
Re: June priority time line
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »
All this talk about summer rush makes me wonder if applying in June was a bad idea.
Il worried too now
But we hope no

• Liked: 210
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2017, 07:36:23 PM »
You guys did miss the summer rush.  Trust me.  Check back in in Sept/Oct!

I don't know. :-O We were already at 6 weeks for priority, and others waited longer. That's record breaking.

And yes, any name decisions? Wasn't your birth registration deadline this week?
Online application submitted April 5, 2017
Biometrics & shipping to UK April 17, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield April 24, 2017
Submitted ToR May 12, 2017
Decision email: June 2, 2017

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 07:38:38 PM »
All this talk about summer rush makes me wonder if applying in June was a bad idea.

Il worried too now
But we hope no

There will be a summer rush, no doubt, but it's been quiet around here the last couple of weeks so I think you guys got in, just in time.  :)

Try not to worry.  :)

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2017, 07:43:07 PM »
You guys did miss the summer rush.  Trust me.  Check back in in Sept/Oct!

Will do

Hey, don't just check back in, stick around instead!  ;D

I mean you too AV, I know you guys come as a pair!   [smiley=love.gif]

• Liked: 65
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2017, 07:48:50 PM »
There will be a summer rush, no doubt, but it's been quiet around here the last couple of weeks so I think you guys got in, just in time.  :)

I wouldn't be very worried, except I was just given a dead line of 1 August to get out of my friends house simply because she wants her house back and just doesn't want other people here anymore. I moved in here with the understanding I could stay until I receive a decision. I can't make a plan B, so I'm screwed if I don't have a decision by the end of July.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2017, 07:50:31 PM »
Hey, don't just check back in, stick around instead!  ;D

I mean you too AV, I know you guys come as a pair!   [smiley=love.gif]

Well yes!  Definitely stick around.  But enjoy your time together too!

Yes, we have a name.  Finally, eh?  Frazer Jones.   :)  But we are having a hard time remembering that it's no longer "Baby Brother" or "Dude".

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2017, 07:52:52 PM »
Yes, we have a name.  Finally, eh?  Frazer Jones.   :)  But we are having a hard time remembering that it's no longer "Baby Brother" or "Dude".

Frazer Jones is a great name but I really like Dude for him at this age!  :D

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2017, 07:57:10 PM »
I wouldn't be very worried, except I was just given a dead line of 1 August to get out of my friends house simply because she wants her house back and just doesn't want other people here anymore. I moved in here with the understanding I could stay until I receive a decision. I can't make a plan B, so I'm screwed if I don't have a decision by the end of July.

Yes, it really is difficult when everything is so uncertain. I feel for you.  :-\\\\

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2017, 08:13:00 PM »
Yes, it really is difficult when everything is so uncertain. I feel for you.  :-\\\\

I mean, first my mom kicked me out of my brother's house 2 days before Thanksgiving last year, while I was in the UK visiting my husband and in laws, I came back in March and have been sleeping on this girl's couch in the livingroom since. I was meant to apply the first week in April,  but that doesn't look like it would have mattered.My son and I have no privacy and can't even sleep in the SPARE bedroom. Through the last few weeks, I've found out she's not actually a friend. And yes, I have been paying rent, food, internet, and other misc bills. She's hardly ever home because she works constantly. I clean the house up (including her mess and her families messes). I care for her cat and dog and even watch her daughter when she decides she's going to go somewhere and not ask me if it's ok if I watch her. That on top of this Visa process is driving me insane. I might have less stress at a mental hospital lol. I seriously need them to hurry up with my application.

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2017, 08:34:06 PM »
You've got a lot on your plate, that's for sure Saie09. I'm hoping for a really quick result for you so that you can get out of that situation as soon as possible. Best of luck.  :)

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2017, 08:43:39 PM »

Thanks sweetheart u gave me hope actually

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2017, 08:48:06 PM »
I mean, first my mom kicked me out of my brother's house 2 days before Thanksgiving last year, while I was in the UK visiting my husband and in laws, I came back in March and have been sleeping on this girl's couch in the livingroom since. I was meant to apply the first week in April,  but that doesn't look like it would have mattered.My son and I have no privacy and can't even sleep in the SPARE bedroom. Through the last few weeks, I've found out she's not actually a friend. And yes, I have been paying rent, food, internet, and other misc bills. She's hardly ever home because she works constantly. I clean the house up (including her mess and her families messes). I care for her cat and dog and even watch her daughter when she decides she's going to go somewhere and not ask me if it's ok if I watch her. That on top of this Visa process is driving me insane. I might have less stress at a mental hospital lol. I seriously need them to hurry up with my application.

Leave all of them and come to Tunisia we will treat u as a queen 😍
It's fine sweetheart be strong it's few weeks only we all here with u
And don't clean her mess anymore 😂

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2017, 09:19:19 PM »
Leave all of them and come to Tunisia we will treat u as a queen 😍
It's fine sweetheart be strong it's few weeks only we all here with u
And don't clean her mess anymore 😂

Aw, I surely hope we can meet up one day!

I do feel more like a servant than a roommate, that's for sure. It's a difficult situation. She's not a nice person at all. I thought she was until a few weeks ago she told me how fake she's been to me for sake of argument. I feel like I'm living with a constantly hormonal 15 year old girl with a horrible lack of communication skills. She's horrible to my son too, so I told him to keep his distance from her. Anyway, hurry up Sheffield! Lol

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2017, 09:33:38 PM »
Aw, I surely hope we can meet up one day!

I do feel more like a servant than a roommate, that's for sure. It's a difficult situation. She's not a nice person at all. I thought she was until a few weeks ago she told me how fake she's been to me for sake of argument. I feel like I'm living with a constantly hormonal 15 year old girl with a horrible lack of communication skills. She's horrible to my son too, so I told him to keep his distance from her. Anyway, hurry up Sheffield! Lol

I'm Capricorn I'm very diplomatic but with this kind of person I just I do all my best to ignore them and give them a listen lol
It's fine sweety few weeks and u will leave this horrible life

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2017, 10:08:57 PM »
I'm Capricorn I'm very diplomatic but with this kind of person I just I do all my best to ignore them and give them a listen lol
It's fine sweety few weeks and u will leave this horrible life

Hehe I'm a leo, so it's difficult for me to bite my tongue, but that's what I've been doing, except one time when she was screaming in my son's face, but I was still calm about it, even though I wanted to tear her to shreds. I do as I'm told without question, because I know I have no other option and I'll be home soon. That's very difficult to do when she's ALWAYS screaming and throwing things though. She's in a bad mood today and I got a random text making sure I'll be out by August 1st, which want it agreement 2 weeks ago. I appreciate people listening to my issues, it helps to vent without being judged

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab