Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: June priority time line  (Read 16955 times)

• Liked: 357
Re: June priority time line
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
Hehe I'm a leo, so it's difficult for me to bite my tongue, but that's what I've been doing, except one time when she was screaming in my son's face, but I was still calm about it, even though I wanted to tear her to shreds. I do as I'm told without question, because I know I have no other option and I'll be home soon. That's very difficult to do when she's ALWAYS screaming and throwing things though. She's in a bad mood today and I got a random text making sure I'll be out by August 1st, which want it agreement 2 weeks ago. I appreciate people listening to my issues, it helps to vent without being judged

Waiting for the visa it's already a nightmare so what if there's other problem like urs but trust me all this will pass and u will have wonderful life with ur young prince and ur king and u will live as a queen and those days will be only a memories for making jokes and laugh at all this moments 😘

• Liked: 65
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2017, 11:31:31 PM »

Waiting for the visa it's already a nightmare so what if there's other problem like urs but trust me all this will pass and u will have wonderful life with ur young prince and ur king and u will live as a queen and those days will be only a memories for making jokes and laugh at all this moments 😘

You are correct and I can't wait for those days. I also can't wait to expand my family and have a child with my husband. My son just turned 5, so it's about time for him to have a sibling lol

• Liked: 210
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2017, 09:12:15 AM »
Hey, don't just check back in, stick around instead!  ;D

I mean you too AV, I know you guys come as a pair!   [smiley=love.gif]

My cheeky wife showed me your message, larrabee, and said:

"See? You should be banned from the forum, and I'll take your place."

I think that made sense in her head. :D

KFdancer, not sure if you got my message a while back but we have a teeny tiny baby gift for you. I'm not absolutely sure if it got packed, though. It was rather nuts packing and cleaning out an entire 2-bedroom apartment in 3 days!

Saie09, have you looked into CouchSurfing or something similar? Sometimes people need a pet or house sitter? I was very worried about what we'd do if my lease expired before we got the visa, so I can just imagine your stress. Hard to keep turning the other cheek! I hope you can find a better living situation until you get your visa.
Online application submitted April 5, 2017
Biometrics & shipping to UK April 17, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield April 24, 2017
Submitted ToR May 12, 2017
Decision email: June 2, 2017

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2017, 09:21:03 AM »

Haha!  Aww, it wouldn't be the same without you AV!  :D

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2017, 09:47:57 AM »

KFdancer, not sure if you got my message a while back but we have a teeny tiny baby gift for you. I'm not absolutely sure if it got packed, though. It was rather nuts packing and cleaning out an entire 2-bedroom apartment in 3 days!

Saie09, have you looked into CouchSurfing or something similar? Sometimes people need a pet or house sitter? I was very worried about what we'd do if my lease expired before we got the visa, so I can just imagine your stress. Hard to keep turning the other cheek! I hope you can find a better living situation until you get your visa.

Aww, that is so kind.  Off to check my PM's.  I tend to not notice them until they are about a year old!

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2017, 01:08:03 PM »

Honestly, I live in one of the most dangerous places in NY. A ton of people come up from the city for cheaper living, on food stamps (which isn't an issue), but then spend the money they do make, on hard drugs. I don't even dare take my son out for a stroll. Those are the people who need a roommate around here, so they can afford the drugs. Efficiency apartments are expensive too $175.....pr week! I don't have a car either and is there truly a point in buying one so close to potentially moving? The only option I have it's staying with my ex (my son's father) and his girlfriend for a few days and I'm not comfortable with that for obvious reasons. I guess this is why I'm so angry with the girl I'm living with over kicking us out, because I could have I made plans with someone out of state to stay with, not only until we received our decision, but for enough time after that to say our goodbyes to family.

• Liked: 57
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2017, 09:52:13 PM »
Joining all the June applications. Just dropped off my (4lb.) application at UPS.

Application submitted: May 31
Biometric appointment: June 12
Documents mailed: June 12
Email saying it's arrived in Sheffield:
Decision email:

...And I'm having a celebratory beer.
Met 2003
Married 2008
Spousal visa 2008-2010
USA 2010-2017
Moved to the UK July 2017
FLR(M) approved June 2020

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2017, 10:11:51 PM »
Joining all the June applications. Just dropped off my (4lb.) application at UPS.

Decision email:

Welcome to the wait and congrats on sending everything off!

• Liked: 357
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2017, 12:37:36 AM »

Decision email:

Welcome to the wait list and congrats for finish the first part of the visa application
We are so close my documents arrived to Sheffield 8 June only two days different maybe we will hear our decision in same period
Good luck

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2017, 07:05:18 AM »

Decision email:

Good luck, robinsnc!  ;D

• Liked: 449
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2017, 10:24:16 AM »

Decision email:

Well done. Hang on in there. Keep busy :)
Met Nov 2015
Married 11 April 17
Online visa app 24 April 2017 (Priority)
Biometrics 5th May 2017
App tracked and received Sheffiled 10th May 2017
Email confirming receipt (of online application) 25th May 2017
Email asking for passport, appendix 2 etc (which has all been sent) 30th May 2017 (Discovered solicitor may have advised to send to wrong processing centre address - letters, and phone calls - still unclear).
Confirmed receipt of docs 17th July
Return label requested and emailed 17th July
Decision email 26th July
Visa 28th July

• Liked: 17
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 08:56:54 PM »
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the forum but i guess i fall under the June Priority timeline as well.

I signed my application online on the 23rd of May

Biometrics Appointment was 12 June in Bakersfield, CA

Sent Application off via UPS on 12 June

Tracking Says it will arrive in Sheffield tomorrow!

a little back story, i lived in the UK from April of 2008 till May of 2016 with the USAF. Met my wife about 6 years ago and we both have two children both UK citizens. We never wanted to leave but the Air Force sent us to Cali and now I'm getting out and we are trying to move back, so fingers crossed!

Another question did everyone else use a immigration consultant or did you do your applications all on your own? We used "The Visa Office" keen to hear what everyone else did.

Thanks!

• Liked: 70
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2017, 09:23:22 PM »
yall better look cute in your biometrics photo.. Just got my passport back and didn't know they would use THAT photo.

Settlement Fiance
Online Submission: April 3
Biometrics: April 7
Sent application: April 10
Confirmation Email: April 12
Upgraded to Priority: April 13
Asked for upgrade confirmation: April 26
Decision Email:June 8 (38 business days)

• Liked: 17
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2017, 09:36:34 PM »
yall better look cute in your biometrics photo.. Just got my passport back and didn't know they would use THAT photo.

Haha i didn't either but oh well as long as i get the visa i don't care! What part of the UK are you going to?

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2017, 11:16:07 PM »

Another question did everyone else use a immigration consultant or did you do your applications all on your own? We used "The Visa Office" keen to hear what everyone else did.

Hi DustinDep, welcome!  :)

We do have a few at the moment who used lawyers for their application but we suggest that unless you have any complicating circumstances (such as an overstay or a criminal history,) it's not necessary to do so.

The majority of the folks here did not.

Good luck with the application.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab