Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: What to do about issue with neighbor and trash?  (Read 8822 times)

• Liked: 1891
What to do about issue with neighbor and trash?
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2017, 04:55:26 PM »
Yuk, there's nothing worse than loud domestic violence in your space involuntarily. 

Larrissa , you are a saint.  If I had to talk to someone on the phone to negotiate a £1 a week payback for some fine I would stick a pencil in my brain.

• Liked: 70
Re: What to do about issue with neighbor and trash?
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »
Jimbocz, thank you!  But I'm far from a saint.  Besides I'm self-employed in a completely different field now :D  I worked in housing primarily with people who had mental health and / or substance use difficulties and all that comes with it - employment, money, access to resources, domestic violence, prostitution, etc.  There were nearly as many steps backward as forward.  When the government decided that it was unskilled work (my bright white ars*!), my wage now needed to be £15K to £18K / year in Central London and I needed to produce "outcomes" with more clients, less time, and fewer financial resources I got out.

I wanted to both laugh and cry when I first read this thread.  I've been there as the worker who is dealing with trash.  I'm impressed at how MPI handled it.  I probably would've had a sit in at the council until it was solved.

• Liked: 116
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2017, 06:45:39 PM »
She seems to be gone, we haven't heard her for a week now, so we just moved the trash to the rubbish area.  I'm not happy about it (see germ phobia mention above) but it's done.  Didn't want to do it if she was coming back but I don't think she is.  Hopefully this is the last of the trash heap outside my front door.
Spouse Visa:
Received by Sheffield 19 Nov 2016
Decision Made 26 Jan 2017
Visa Received 30 Jan 2017
Arrived in UK 15 Feb 2017
FLR (M) Biometrics 16 Sep 2019
FLR (M) Approved 17 Sep 2019 (Super Priority)

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2017, 06:49:17 PM »
She seems to be gone, we haven't heard her for a week now, so we just moved the trash to the rubbish area.  I'm not happy about it (see germ phobia mention above) but it's done.  Didn't want to do it if she was coming back but I don't think she is.  Hopefully this is the last of the trash heap outside my front door.

You are due some really good neighbours!  ;D

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2017, 07:14:14 PM »

Glad that it appears to be done.  And now that the trash is gone. Hopefully it will stay that way!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab