Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Bought cigarettes yesterday, that was interesting  (Read 2647 times)

• Liked: 533
Re: Bought cigarettes yesterday, that was interesting
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 04:30:09 PM »
Last summer I had pig ear, complete with cartilage.

North Carolina teething ring?
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 85
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 12:34:29 PM »
If HIIT classes don't make you cut down, I don't know what will! I've never smoked, and always struggle through intervals!
It's like Cross Fit, but without the bonkers cult mentality of CF, and I genuinely cannot smoke in the morning before I go, or I will feel sick. Have also realised the HIIT monthly class package is cheaper than smoking, and this is the real way to get the attention of my stingy heart.

• Liked: 768
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 11:25:19 PM »
Try Windsor Blue Menthol Super Kings.

Stay away from Sterling brand. They turned my tongue black.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 11:23:25 AM »
If HIIT classes don't make you cut down, I don't know what will! I've never smoked, and always struggle through intervals!

I actively avoid those classes. When I used to smoke (I quit cold turkey when I came here for my husband as his mum is terminal because of smoking so I did have my reasons) and I honestly feel like I would feel more fit after smoking a few cigarettes than I feel now after doing a HIIT class smoke free LOLOL  It's like the instructors love to watch me suffer. Sadists, the lot of them! lol
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 11:26:37 AM »
It's like Cross Fit, but without the bonkers cult mentality of CF,

I was always intrigued with the whole CF culture.....People I know that do it get totally sucked it and it mystifies me! lol Their whole life becomes fitness and I just know that lifestyle is not for me personally. I respect what they do for sure as it's a lot of hard work, but I never understood how they instantly just became fitness freaks overnight with their new group of like-minded friends all because they started doing cross fit! (I'm sure that's not the sole reason LOL but that's how it appeared from the outside).
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Liked: 85
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2017, 10:22:08 AM »
I was always intrigued with the whole CF culture.....People I know that do it get totally sucked it and it mystifies me! lol Their whole life becomes fitness and I just know that lifestyle is not for me personally. I respect what they do for sure as it's a lot of hard work, but I never understood how they instantly just became fitness freaks overnight with their new group of like-minded friends all because they started doing cross fit! (I'm sure that's not the sole reason LOL but that's how it appeared from the outside).

People who have a predilection for obsessive behaviours will always find something to project them onto/into, especially when the environment encourages/rationalises those behaviours as healthy. If it weren't CrossFit, it'd be something else!

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2017, 10:53:12 AM »
People who have a predilection for obsessive behaviours will always find something to project them onto/into, especially when the environment encourages/rationalises those behaviours as healthy. If it weren't CrossFit, it'd be something else!

Definitely make sense! I just found the CF rise interesting to observe.
My, how time flies....

• Liked: 325
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2017, 10:56:31 AM »

True.  I had a coworker who sold some kind of extremely expensive juice with a religious fervor.  When the exotic juice became available in regular supermarkets, at first he claimed his juice was better, but finally gave up.

He then became a cross-fit fanatic. 

• Liked: 0
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »
Try dual sterling they are click menthols I had this problem too when I moved to the uk they also have Marlboro methols here but they are a ridiculous price

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2017, 06:00:05 AM »

Willing to bet a lot of them are in recovery!  :)

• Liked: 424
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2017, 08:55:56 AM »
Pall Mall green capsule aren't too bad. Katoo, your whole buying adventure sounds like a classic SNL skit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2017, 09:32:07 AM »
Pall Mall green capsule aren't too bad. Katoo, your whole buying adventure sounds like a classic SNL skit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha yes! I can imagine the whole "buying cigarettes is like buying drugs" type skit in my head..
My, how time flies....

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab