Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Settlement application sent to UKVI New York?  (Read 2632 times)

• Liked: 49
Re: Settlement application sent to UKVI New York?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2017, 07:55:42 PM »
AH! maybe ill get the decsion email late and ill have the package out of no where  ::)

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2017, 11:27:34 AM »
it is fco gov uk, and i didnt want to put the whole email if i got in trouble. someone else thinks they just put an automated email but its really in sheffield. there is no clarity. im so tempted to call them. I even got an MP involved and she just made sure it was being looked at and all she said was they told her " being considered"

Don't panic! :) "Being Considered" just means it's in processing. It sounds more dramatic than it is I think lol. It sounds like a bunch of people sitting around a board room going "We have Sunshineusa's visa here....after reading it...what are our thoughts?? Yes or no???" on a whim but it's actually just them reviewing the application to reach their decision based on whether or not you're ticking the boxes.
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 01:29:02 PM »
gahh i just had a nasty dream right now of it being rejected and arriving in Royal Mail's shitty service, it was wet from all the rain ! Looks like the May applications are finalizing. like I said, if in that case my application is in NY based on the email I got, I could be any day now. June 5 was the email saying they received it and of missing doc :)

Not sure if it was a smart move but I emailed the Shipping Way bill people saying that I payed for Sheffield shipping and if it would unused at this point, to see what they would say.
I shouldnt message them anymore  :-X 8)

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
Hey! So I called and they said my application is awaiting a decision Since June 7, after doc received June 5. I told him about the email I got, and he thinks it isn't spam and they sent it for a reason. He said they Could've actually sent it to UKVI NY to review a section or info about me. Also, he told me to contact VFS about the return Shipping Waybill to see what to do if it is actually now sent in New York. They might end up adjusting it to send my documents back to me. Doesn't sound like terrible news so far.

Otherwise he said to wait and see if they email you if they need extra information.

Sponsored Links