Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Basketball Hall of Fame Belfast Classic  (Read 3884 times)

• Liked: 0
Basketball Hall of Fame Belfast Classic
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:12:08 PM »
Hi everyone - It's been quite a while since I've logged in to the forums, but am currently working on the PR for an event that I felt might be of special interest to my fellow Americans in the UK.  Please see info below - it could make for a really fun Thanksgiving meet up for groups of Americans who love college basketball!

I am working on the PR for this event, so if there's any info you might need please don't hesitate to get in touch - brittany [at] massivepr.tv

Hope to meet some fellow Americans there!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Basketball Hall of Fame Belfast Classic

WHEN: Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd December 2017

WHERE: SSE Arena Belfast

TICKETS: http://www.ssearenabelfast.com/basketball-hall-of-fame-belfast-classic

TICKET COST: from £11.50 - £68.00

EVENT INFO: Taking place on 1st and 2nd December 2017 at the SSE Arena Belfast, with official airline partner Aer Lingus, the event will feature teams from well-known American sporting universities across the USA including Manhattan College, from the Belfast Classic Partner the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC), as well as College of the Holy Cross, La Salle University and Towson University.  The two day tournament will attract thousands of basketball enthusiasts from across Ireland, Britain and further afield.

The Basketball Hall of Fame Belfast Classic will be held in conjunction with the MAAC, Sport Changes Life, The Rory Foundation, Aer Lingus, Tourism Northern Ireland, Tourism Ireland, Belfast City Council, Chaka Travel, Ulster University, Stat Sports, Velocity Worldwide powered by Darius at the SSE Arena, Belfast.

Sponsored Links