Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: World’s Biggest Underground Trampoline  (Read 7906 times)

• Liked: 1892
Re: World’s Biggest Underground Trampoline
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 01:20:10 PM »
Don’t forget the deadhead girl that caught a flesh eating virus on a zip line in Mexico.  She was not s happy camper.

• Liked: 1892
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 02:41:49 PM »
we kept feeling like we were afraid of hurting kids in our bouncing and we had to watch out language a bit more.

I’ve got a picture of you and your husband stomping around on top of all the kids and cursing up a storm. 

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »
But if we were on a platform of equal height, looking down, he would question the structural integrity of the platform.  If a distinction can reasonably be made.

I think it's more you question the integrity NOT of the platform, but of the ropes/hooks/etc. Like are you going to let go and fall off the platform or something? (you won't...they eased my mind that if anything went wrong, you could land alive - no mention of injury severity - safely with even just one clip locked in).

Wow! That looks amazing!  ;D Not sure I'd have the courage for something that high though. That getting started bit looks scary!  :o

I don't know if I started off with the courage...At first I thought I could do it sitting down and I was like "Yep! I'm Game! Let's do this, guys!" (we were on a group camping/hiking trip in Wales). All was booked and THEN I found out you had to go down head first and arms back and I was a bit less keen and much more nervous....but I'm the kind of person that feels like once they've committed, they just need to suck it up and follow through. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nearly bricking myself once I was there and getting kitted up, but after the first test run (they let you do a small one first) I was LOVING it! haha

If you like zip lines, you should try this one in Bournenouth.  You start from a tower at the end of the pier and go over the water until you land on the beach .  It was indeed a scary first step

http://rockreef.co.uk/pierzip/

Will definitely need to check that one out!

Don’t forget the deadhead girl that caught a flesh eating virus on a zip line in Mexico.  She was not s happy camper.

UH NO STOP, Don't tell me this! I get enough anxiety as it is about life! haha

I’ve got a picture of you and your husband stomping around on top of all the kids and cursing up a storm. 

Was actually a group of like 10 of us (give or take a few). I'm the youngest, the rest were all 30+ so picture a group of 30+ year olds stomping dodging children while messing with each other and running around a multi-level trampoline with slides cursing up a storm. You've probably got the right picture there...LOL
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab