Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ToR Rejected - Help  (Read 1406 times)

• Liked: 16
ToR Rejected - Help
« on: October 05, 2017, 04:42:12 PM »
Hello all,

I just got an email saying my ToR was rejected because I didn't include a packing list.  But, I did include one, I put in the entire shipping list from my movers.  What can I do?  Can I resubmit? Am I screwed?

Please help, and thank you
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:43:21 PM by Ciaran42 »

• Liked: 6110
Re: ToR Rejected - Help
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 05:02:46 PM »
I would resubmit.

• Liked: 957
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 05:23:15 PM »
Hello all,

I just got an email saying my ToR was rejected because I didn't include a packing list.  But, I did include one, I put in the entire shipping list from my movers.  What can I do?  Can I resubmit? Am I screwed?

Please help, and thank you
Resubmit and make sure it's clear you've owned the items for more than 6 months. If you have any purchase receipts I'd include those too since it sounds like you're shipping a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 05:50:38 PM »
I called them and they told me their system currently has issues with handling more than 6 megs of files. I have no idea if that causes your issue but the guy told me that lots of people think they send all the attachments but their system is essentially blind to some of the filesize is too big. They don't seem to advertise this anywhere and he didn't say when it would be fixed.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 06:20:22 PM »
Ah.  I am CERTAIN that is what happened.  My file size was larger than 6mb.  Thank you so much for that info.

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »
Ah.  I am CERTAIN that is what happened.  My file size was larger than 6mb.  Thank you so much for that info.

I would definitely give them a call just in case! (if you can)
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 02:48:04 PM »
So, I emailed the guy who sent the rejections, and he actually APOLOGIZED for his mistake and approved my ToR.  I am in complete shock on this one.  I deal with bureaucrats every day in Building Departments and they would never admit a mistake.  In fact, they would often die on the hill of their error, creating building codes out of thin air to justify why it wasn't a mistake. 

I never had one admit that they screwed up before.   

• Liked: 957
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 02:53:13 PM »
So, I emailed the guy who sent the rejections, and he actually APOLOGIZED for his mistake and approved my ToR.  I am in complete shock on this one.  I deal with bureaucrats every day in Building Departments and they would never admit a mistake.  In fact, they would often die on the hill of their error, creating building codes out of thin air to justify why it wasn't a mistake. 

*phew* one less stress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 09:09:06 PM »

That's refreshing!  :)

Sponsored Links