Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hypothyroid Medication  (Read 4424 times)

• Liked: 768
Re: Hypothyroid Medication
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 10:29:04 PM »
That sucks!

I just had my labs done and my numbers were good so my GP is happy with me to continue to take my Armour. I have 6 more months of scripts left to fill plus about a years worth of meds here. I suspect I'll just go back to my US endo every 2 years for my meds.

Or import another NDT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 261
Re: Hypothyroid Medication
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 12:04:32 PM »
That sucks!

I just had my labs done and my numbers were good so my GP is happy with me to continue to take my Armour. I have 6 more months of scripts left to fill plus about a years worth of meds here. I suspect I'll just go back to my US endo every 2 years for my meds.

Or import another NDT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eh, I was on levo for a long time before I started Armour. It may be alright in the end; just have to get the dosing correct. If it ends up that its not alright, however, I will fight them on it. My GP, as I said, is not unsympathetic, and if we're really struggling in six months time, I think she'll go to bat for me. In the meantime, very strange things are happening to my body symptom wise...I'm a scientist, so I've always used my own medical conditions as a kind of ongoing experiment. N of 1 of course, but interesting nonetheless! There's always a silver lining?!?  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D
Applied online: 22 June, 2017
Biometrics and Docs mailed: 23 June, 2017
Arrived in Sheffield (via UPS): 26 June, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield: 11 July, 2017
"not straightforward" Email: 2 August, 2017
Unsolicited additional documents: 14 August, 2017
Decision made: 25 September, then revoked
Second Decision: 25 October, 2017
Docs returned: 30 October, 2017
Flight to UK: 2 November, 2017

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab