Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ToR form--help!  (Read 662 times)

• Liked: 33
ToR form--help!
« on: October 18, 2017, 07:49:15 PM »
I'm trying to fill this stupid thing out.  Need some advice:

1) Is the only option the online form? It doesn't ask for a list of stuff either. Where is that part?

2) If I don't have official dates that my furniture and pets will arrive, can I put approximate dates?  My visa is for December. I'm going over to get the BRP then, but coming back to US in January to pack and ship. My husband already has house with furniture, so I plan on slow shipping my things.  I am also planning on the pets coming with me in December and staying there with husband when I come back here and pack.

3). How do I prove 6mos ownership of furniture that I have no receipts for?  Some are family heirlooms passed down informally/given to me over the years.  I have no receipts, they were not listed in a will, etc. I didn't save my shipping forms from when I moved house a few years ago either. I also didn't keep receipts for the furniture I bought That's crazy!

4) Can I complete this stupid thing now before talking to a moving company? I need it done for Air Animal, since the furbabies are coming in Dec.

5) The question about what am I going to do in UK is weird.  I married in June 2017.  If you select married, I think it means "get married" not that one is already married.  But the spouse option looks to be for someone married to a military member.

7) Can I just load four massive suitcases with clothes, sheets, papers, etc., when I come over in December?  I mean, in all the years I've gone back and forth, I've never seen anyone in the nothing to declare area. Of course, I've never sloped through there with more than one suitcase. Would they notice? Do I have to declare stuff in my suitcases?

6) Why can these idiots write a grammatically proper form?  (Rhetorical, no need to respond!).

Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab