Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Priority Spouse Visa FALL Timeline (Oct-Dec)  (Read 316904 times)

• Liked: 28
Re: Priority Spouse Visa FALL Timeline (Oct-Dec)
« Reply #6405 on: July 19, 2019, 08:26:06 PM »
Unfortunately, that is what they tell everyone to pacify them and justify the fee for the call. It's nothing but a racket.

Hooray 🥳💃
Submitted online application: 26 May 2019
Biometrics: 06 June 2019
Documents received in NY: 07 June 2019
Received at Decision Making Centre: 25 June 2019
Decision made email: 31 July 2019
Documents and passport returned:

• Liked: 239
« Reply #6406 on: July 19, 2019, 08:52:51 PM »
Calling the “help” line is the equivalent to staring at a magic 8 ball. They don’t have any information. They don’t have access to anything to do with your application unfortunately. Just another way to get your money.
UK Spouse Visa (Priority)
Approved: 1 May 2018

FLR(M) Standard
Approved: 16 June 2021

ILR (SET M) Super Priority
Approved: 29 August 2023

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #6407 on: July 19, 2019, 08:53:47 PM »
Hooray 🥳💃

Yeah, it means nothing and is just a waste of money which is why we always advise not to call.

For some people it helps anyway because at least they feel they have done what they can, but other than that...

• Liked: 28
« Reply #6408 on: July 19, 2019, 09:08:48 PM »
Yeah, it means nothing and is just a waste of money which is why we always advise not to call.

For some people it helps anyway because at least they feel they have done what they can, but other than that...

To be honest, it feels better than sitting on my thumbs watching the days go by. Going to email our MP on Monday as well.
Submitted online application: 26 May 2019
Biometrics: 06 June 2019
Documents received in NY: 07 June 2019
Received at Decision Making Centre: 25 June 2019
Decision made email: 31 July 2019
Documents and passport returned:

• Married to British Citizen
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #6409 on: July 19, 2019, 10:36:09 PM »
I’m just watching my mental health decline as others who sent in their applications after mine have their decision already.
Do they not work in order?
Does this mean they are really scrutinising my application or that they have simply “misplaced” someone’s entire relationship with another human and will get to it when they find it in a month or two?

I just don’t even know what to expect and it’s been 6 weeks with no word, no emails, nothing. What an absolute disgrace I have never felt so disrespected in my life. /rant
Met - Summer 2015
Wedding!! - 18 May 2019
Submitted online application - 01 June 2019
Biometrics appointment - 5 June 2019
Priority application delivered - 7 June 2019
Documents received in UK email - 25 July 2019
Decision made email - 6 Aug 2019
Documents shipped - 7 Aug 2019
Visa received APPROVAL - 9 Aug 2019

« Reply #6410 on: July 19, 2019, 10:46:18 PM »
I’m just watching my mental health decline as others who sent in their applications after mine have their decision already.
Does this mean they are really scrutinising my application or that they have simply “misplaced” someone’s entire relationship with another human and will get to it when they find it in a month or two?

I just don’t even know what to expect and it’s been 6 weeks with no word, no emails, nothing. What an absolute disgrace I have never felt so disrespected in my life. /rant

I hear you. But firstly, try not to take it personally, it is almost entirely up to the luck of the draw. There is always someone who gets their results before everyone else, the majority fall in the middle and then the unfortunate few have to wait longer.

One theory is that each ECO has a pile and some are just quicker at getting through their work than others, or perhaps your one has been off for a few days.. we really don't know. But try to hang in there, you will get your result and honestly will forget all about how horrible the wait was, except to share as an anecdote over dinner with friends!  :)

• Liked: 9
« Reply #6411 on: July 19, 2019, 10:50:34 PM »

I know nothing I say will help.. but I'm hoping you get it soon.
I do think the whole system is a bit of a mess. Especially with all the changes in 2014, and with the increase in IHS charges recently. It's all a racket.

I know my wife and I couldn't even talk about it in the last few days, I can't even imagine what you are feeling.
I do wish you the best, and weekends are so hard. I hope you hear back soon.

-J
Sold our home : May 30 2019
Priority Spouse Online App Submitted : June 04 2019
Biometrics appointment : June 10 2019
Documents sent to NY : June 12 2019
Docs received in Sheffield email : June 18 2019
Decision made email : July 19 2019
Visa Decision : Approved - received passport July 22 2019

• Married to British Citizen
« Reply #6412 on: July 19, 2019, 10:53:09 PM »
I hear you. But firstly, try not to take it personally, it is almost entirely up to the luck of the draw. There is always someone who gets their results before everyone else, the majority fall in the middle and then the unfortunate few have to wait longer.

One theory is that each ECO has a pile and some are just quicker at getting through their work than others, or perhaps your one has been off for a few days.. we really don't know. But try to hang in there, you will get your result and honestly will forget all about how horrible the wait was, except to share as an anecdote over dinner with friends!  :)

Thank you :) you are totally right,  it’s  just such a hard thing not to take personally since its my marriage and my life.
It’s easy to forget that the officials aren’t just going to work and looking at forms, and are probably busy during the summer like the rest of us.

I haven’t been working or anything since I got married since I figured I wouldn’t have time, but now I regret that since it’s just meant I sit around my parents house waiting for an answer most of the day. I hope to have the dinner anecdote soon! I might even chuckle over it! Who knows.

Met - Summer 2015
Wedding!! - 18 May 2019
Submitted online application - 01 June 2019
Biometrics appointment - 5 June 2019
Priority application delivered - 7 June 2019
Documents received in UK email - 25 July 2019
Decision made email - 6 Aug 2019
Documents shipped - 7 Aug 2019
Visa received APPROVAL - 9 Aug 2019

« Reply #6413 on: July 19, 2019, 11:01:51 PM »

All this time that you're waiting, your application is just sitting in the pile. It actually only takes a couple of hours to process, so once they do pick it up, you'll hear very shortly after that.

• Liked: 10
« Reply #6414 on: July 19, 2019, 11:51:44 PM »
As I was pulling into my driveway earlier the UPS van was pulling in behind me! I GOT MY VISA!!! Just to ease anyone’s mind who is stressing ... I received the decision had been made email on Tuesday, my UPS tracking STILL has no updates and says it’s not been sent, and I paid for the Next Day delivery! Good Luck to everyone and thanks to those who helped ease my mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 31
« Reply #6415 on: July 20, 2019, 01:51:38 AM »
As I was pulling into my driveway earlier the UPS van was pulling in behind me! I GOT MY VISA!!! Just to ease anyone’s mind who is stressing ... I received the decision had been made email on Tuesday, my UPS tracking STILL has no updates and says it’s not been sent, and I paid for the Next Day delivery! Good Luck to everyone and thanks to those who helped ease my mind!

Congratulations!

• Liked: 31
« Reply #6416 on: July 20, 2019, 02:02:22 AM »

It's so frustrating not to hear anything.  There was someone in a similar situation who posted on this thread a few months ago.  They never got any emails and their UPS tracking never updated.   Finally one day UPS delivered their visa. 

If my math is correct today is the 30th business day since your documents were delivered.  Fingers crossed you hear something soon!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #6417 on: July 20, 2019, 02:44:32 AM »

Im super happy for you! Enjoy your life with those important to you!

« Reply #6418 on: July 20, 2019, 07:19:39 AM »
I GOT MY VISA!!!

Congratulations!!!  :)

« Reply #6419 on: July 20, 2019, 12:35:06 PM »
Congrats to everyone...
Our docs were received 11th July.
Email yesterday 19th July being processed.
Fingers crossed...

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab