Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Brexit?  (Read 3464 times)

• Liked: 163
Re: Brexit?
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2017, 02:48:11 PM »
  I know that in your opinion it's already obvious. {later} I realise to you the info is obvious and you have made your conclusions based on how you interpret that data.

Right.

For some reason you can't understand someone else having a different opinion than yours.

I understand you have a different opinion, but so what? The fact that you have a different opinion doesn't change my mind.

As I said a few posts back, you've made your point: You don't know what is going to happen in the future, therefore you cannot say right now whether Brexit is a good idea or a bad idea. Fine, that's how you've made your decision, and I don't have a problem with how you got there, because it's your opinion and you're entitled to think whatever you want.

I've done my own thinking, and I've come to a different conclusion.

What are we still talking about? Why is it so important to you that I view the world like you do?

• Liked: 149
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2017, 03:17:10 PM »
What are we still talking about? Why is it so important to you that I view the world like you do?
You do understand that I can ask this same question towards you? We are both screwed up.
Fred

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2017, 03:44:49 PM »
You do understand that I can ask this same question towards you? We are both screwed up.

Neither one of is screwed up; we've just come to different conclusions.

But if you asked me, "Why is it so important to you that I view the world like you do?" my answer would be, "It's not. View the world in whatever way makes you happy." I wouldn't spend pages and pages of red pixels trying to explain to you how my point of view was the correct one.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:06:47 PM by camoscato »

• Liked: 149
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2017, 05:03:27 PM »
Neither one of is screwed up; we've just come to different conclusions.

But if you asked me, "Why is it so important to you that I view the world like you do?" my answer would be, "It's not. View the world in whatever way makes you happy." I wouldn't spend pages and pages of red pixels trying to explain to you how my point of view was the correct one.
Are you that easy to offend?
Fred

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2017, 05:39:32 PM »
'Bye, Fred. Enjoy Brexit!

• Liked: 672
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2017, 12:18:14 AM »
Today:

Q: Did the government undertake an assessment of leaving the customs union before the cabinet took that decision?

Davis: Not a quantitative one, no.

Gaaaaaak!!!!!!! :o
So, they knew this was coming down the pipeline and nobody bothered to do a potential damage control report? Seriously??????
Holy Crapola that's bad.

• Liked: 533
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2017, 12:04:24 PM »

Gaaaaaak!!!!!!! :o
So, they knew this was coming down the pipeline and nobody bothered to do a potential damage control report? Seriously??????
Holy Crapola that's bad.

Safe and stable.

Red, white and blue.
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab