Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Jolly Rancher Soda Anyone?  (Read 989 times)

• Liked: 1891
Jolly Rancher Soda Anyone?
« on: December 11, 2017, 03:18:33 PM »

Tastes exactly like the juice from a can of marishino cherries.  Just for fun, me and my boy mixed it with cherry Pepsi and put in a few glace cherries.  The wife had a meltdown of pure Frenchness "You are not supposed to do that, it's already sweet enough!"

• Liked: 154
Re: Jolly Rancher Soda Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »
I see that at the Little American food stand in our shopping center but never tried it

• Liked: 537
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 08:58:46 PM »

Tastes exactly like the juice from a can of marishino cherries.  Just for fun, me and my boy mixed it with cherry Pepsi and put in a few glace cherries.  The wife had a meltdown of pure Frenchness "You are not supposed to do that, it's already sweet enough!"

Oooh. That might be the perfect mix to get me a faux Sonic Cherry Limeaide! The lady told me how to make them when I was in Colorado because I told her I missed them! But I can't figure out how to make "cherry syrup". haha
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 957
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 03:41:26 AM »
Is it bad that it honestly turns my stomach to see something like that between the artificial color & sugar? *sigh* ... I've been sticking with real food for far too many years at this point!

Although, there's this new brand called Bai (memorable superbowl add w/ Justin Timberlake singing Bye Bye Bye) and their sodas taste as good as the regular ones with almost no sugar & no dyes, AND no aspartame or sucralose. I'm wondering if I'll be able to find that over there!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 06:00:35 AM »
I'm wondering if I'll be able to find that over there!

It looks like you can get it here but you might have to hunt a bit to find it.

From their .co.uk site faq's

I saw you at Boots but can’t find you. Where can I get it now?

You can find Bai at Target locations nationwide, major supermarket chains, retailers and specialty shops throughout the U.K., online via Amazon, and at a growing number of U.S. airports. To find a retailer near you that sells Bai visit our Store Locator!

I know it makes no sense because we don't have Target here and it says you can get it in Boots but it doesn't come up when I search the online store but I expect your local health food store will be able to help you find it! Yay!

http://www.drinkbai.co.uk/locator

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 10:23:17 AM »
Oooh. That might be the perfect mix to get me a faux Sonic Cherry Limeaide! The lady told me how to make them when I was in Colorado because I told her I missed them! But I can't figure out how to make "cherry syrup". haha

Can you use Cherry Cordial?  I use this stuff when I make a cherry lime rickey and it works a treat.  I adore cherry and lime flavour combinations, and when you add gin, even better  ;D
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 11:20:56 PM »
Hi guys...

Sorry to butt in.  We have several different flavors of Jolly Rancher soda if you're interested.

https://www.usadelights.com/collections/jolly-rancher-candy

• Liked: 768
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 11:33:15 PM »
It looks like you can get it here but you might have to hunt a bit to find it.

From their .co.uk site faq's

I saw you at Boots but can’t find you. Where can I get it now?

You can find Bai at Target locations nationwide, major supermarket chains, retailers and specialty shops throughout the U.K., online via Amazon, and at a growing number of U.S. airports. To find a retailer near you that sells Bai visit our Store Locator!

I know it makes no sense because we don't have Target here and it says you can get it in Boots but it doesn't come up when I search the online store but I expect your local health food store will be able to help you find it! Yay!

http://www.drinkbai.co.uk/locator
I've bought Bai in Scotland but now I can't remember where.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links