Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 40th Birthday Holiday Ideas  (Read 2743 times)

• Liked: 4985
Re: 40th Birthday Holiday Ideas
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2018, 02:39:53 PM »
I maintain spreadsheets in my personal life.  I love logistics.

I once dreamt that I could surf.  I loved it.  Then I woke up and thought, "Okay, I've done surfing.  Check that off the list."

Lol!  This is the best dream/reality check ever!

• Liked: 1891
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2018, 03:07:33 PM »
That is such an awesome idea! Will help teach them how to manage money as well. Wish my parents did that with me! haha

I have heard that they do have a fascination with Western people in general, so imagine they might also want to take pictures of your kids lol. People my husband knows have had people in Japan take pictures with them because they were tall/white. Another one of his friends was over in a more rural area and people wanted to take pictures with her because she was blonde.

When I went to Burkina Faso, everyone wanted to talk to me and take my picture as the only white man who can't speak French.  I was constantly introduced to people who wanted me to tell them all about it, in French of course.  That was a strange trip. 

Thai people did love our kids. Once we went to a big museum /temple and our friends told us that the employees offered to take care of our chicken pox riddled 18 month old while we took a  tour.  At the end, we entered this room with about 40 people all trying to get a look at our boy while one person hoisted him up.  He seemed happy enough.

• Liked: 1891
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2018, 03:07:58 PM »
That is such an awesome idea! Will help teach them how to manage money as well. Wish my parents did that with me! haha

I have heard that they do have a fascination with Western people in general, so imagine they might also want to take pictures of your kids lol. People my husband knows have had people in Japan take pictures with them because they were tall/white. Another one of his friends was over in a more rural area and people wanted to take pictures with her because she was blonde.

When I went to Burkina Faso, everyone wanted to talk to me and take my picture as the only white man who can't speak French.  I was constantly introduced to people who wanted me to tell them all about it, in French of course.  That was a strange trip. 

Thai people did love our kids. Once we went to a big museum /temple and our friends told us that the employees offered to take care of our chicken pox riddled 18 month old while we took a  tour.  At the end, we entered this room with about 40 people all trying to get a look at our boy while one person hoisted him up.  He seemed happy enough.

Sponsored Links