Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Do you feel you don't visit home enough?  (Read 1830 times)

• Liked: 1260
Re: Do you feel you don't visit home enough?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 09:58:30 AM »
Gonna explore Reddit today since I’m off work. Since it’s a geographically diverse group I’m gonna try and find the best way for people to contact me. Maybe FB messenger? Any ideas?

I would suggest they PM you on Reddit and you can work out what method of communication works out best for you both. If you want it to be UK-only, just make sure you specify in the title. Reddit is actually doing "chats" now I've seen - not sure if it's being trialled with everybody or just certain people (I just got a pop-up asking if I wanted to participate in the testing of the live chat boxes) so that could be an option?? Whether you want to use FB messenger or not is totally up to you (it's about how much you want to withhold your identity. If you don't mind, FB messenger might be easier. If you do (or if others don't want to give you FB details), you might need to use something like Skype or Whatsapp or just email/Reddit messages.

Good luck! :D
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 1
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 12:53:45 PM »
I would suggest they PM you on Reddit and you can work out what method of communication works out best for you both. If you want it to be UK-only, just make sure you specify in the title. Reddit is actually doing "chats" now I've seen - not sure if it's being trialled with everybody or just certain people (I just got a pop-up asking if I wanted to participate in the testing of the live chat boxes) so that could be an option?? Whether you want to use FB messenger or not is totally up to you (it's about how much you want to withhold your identity. If you don't mind, FB messenger might be easier. If you do (or if others don't want to give you FB details), you might need to use something like Skype or Whatsapp or just email/Reddit messages.

Good luck! :D

Oh yea, Skype, duh!

I'm not particular about hiding my identity my username here is pretty much my username on all social media platform. Probably not a great decision on my part, but ho hum, here we are.

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 01:29:30 PM »
Oh yea, Skype, duh!

I'm not particular about hiding my identity my username here is pretty much my username on all social media platform. Probably not a great decision on my part, but ho hum, here we are.

haha nah I don't think it's a bad thing,I just think some people like the anonymity more than others. Wasn't sure if you were particularly bothered one way or another so I thought it was worth highlighting just in case :)
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links