Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Redundancy and FLR (M)  (Read 16940 times)

• Liked: 8
Re: Redundancy and FLR (M)
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
Question, can we pay the IHS now and then put down the IHS number when we do the application or should we do is as we're filling out the application? There isn't a time frame to use the IHS number is there?

« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2018, 01:38:41 PM »
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS

- 1 Passport Picture with full name on back (sponsor)
- 2 Passport Pictures with full name on back (applicant)
- Passport (applicant)
- Passport (sponsor)
- Expired Passport (applicant)***DECIDED TO INCLUDE THIS JUST INCASE***
- IHS Number

RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS

- Marriage certificate
- Proof of husband's name change

(3 joint letters and 6 individual letters spaces evenly apart and from 7 sources)
- Jun 16 Joint Water Bill
- Nov 16 Joint Bank letter
- Apr 17 Joint Council Tax letter
- Sep 17 Sponsor Bupa letter
- Sep 17 Applicant Legal & General letter
- Feb 18 Applicant Hosipital letter
- Mar 18 Sponsor Endsleigh letter
- Jul 18 Applicant Bank letter
- Jul 18 Sponsor Bank letter

ACCOMODATION DOCUMENTS

- Land Registry letter
- Letter from mother (owner) stating that she has given us permission to live here
- Latest mortgage statement

FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS

(13 months bank statements showing monthly pay)
- Oct 2017
- Nov 2017
- Dec 2017
- Jan 2018
- Feb 2018
- Mar 2018
- Apr 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 2018
- Jul 2018
- Aug 2018
- Sep 2018
- Oct 2018

(12 payslips)
- 25th Oct 2017
- Nov 2017
- Dec 2017
- Jan 2018
- Feb 2018
- Mar 2018
- Apr 2018
- May 2018
- Jun 2018
- Jul 2018
- Aug 2018
- Sep 2018
- 25th Oct 2018

We now have everything listed minus the IHS number :). Just want to triple check that this is everything we need for the application right? Nothing else that I need to include. We've nearly finished filling out the visa form so by the end of this week we can post off the application :)

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2018, 01:55:14 PM »
You need a letter from the sponsor's employer stating the details of the employment (annual pay, whether salaried or non-salary, full time or part time, temporary or permanent), and if the payslips are not original the letter should verify that the payslips are authentic.

You should also include the sponsor's most recent P60 and a copy of the employment contract, but these items are optional.  The letter from the employer is NOT optional.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
You need a letter from the sponsor's employer stating the details of the employment (annual pay, whether salaried or non-salary, full time or part time, temporary or permanent), and if the payslips are not original the letter should verify that the payslips are authentic.

You should also include the sponsor's most recent P60 and a copy of the employment contract, but these items are optional.  The letter from the employer is NOT optional.

Does this count?

This is a letter from the company that deals with my employers finances. The payslips come from him and I asked him to write this letter to authenticate all the payslips (he's updated the wording since this screenshot to state that all the payslips are authentic), but the wording in there also states when I started the job and what my monthly income is. It's technically not from my employer though. I'll speak to them if need be and see if they can email me a letter over that i can print off assuming im allowed to print it off myself?).

I can include my contract but I'm not sure where my P60 is.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2018, 02:10:31 PM »
The employer letter must be dated no more than 28 days before the date you submit the application. It needs to be printed on company letterhead with a wet signature, and written by either your company's HR or a senior official.

It MUST contain ALL of the following:
- current employment and salary
- length of employment
- length of time earning current salary
- type of employment (full or part-time, permanent or temporary

You can then include either a separate letter (also dated within 28 days) confirming the authenticity of the payslips, but this must also be on company letterhead and written by a senior official of the company, or they can be included in the main letter as I outlined above.

« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2018, 02:15:19 PM »
The employer letter must be dated no more than 28 days before the date you submit the application. It needs to be printed on company letterhead with a wet signature, and written by either your company's HR or a senior official.

It MUST contain ALL of the following:
- current employment and salary
- length of employment
- length of time earning current salary
- type of employment (full or part-time, permanent or temporary

You can then include either a separate letter (also dated within 28 days) confirming the authenticity of the payslips, but this must also be on company letterhead and written by a senior official of the company, or they can be included in the main letter as I outlined above.

Thank you, they told me to write out the letter then email to them where they will print on company paper and sign. Is it ok if i run it by you first before emailing it to them?

Also found an online copy of my P60, will printing this off myself be ok?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:22:22 PM by abz322 »

« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2018, 02:37:16 PM »
Is this ok?

Date: 26th October 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to confirm that Abdassami Alvi is an employee of [Company]. Please find details of his employment below.

Start Date: 25th June 2018
Length of Employment to Date: 4 Months and 1 Day
Current Position: Software Developer
Contract: Full-time and Permanent
Salary: £25,000
Length of Time Receiving Salary to Date: 4 Months and 1 Day

Please note that the payslips that have been included in this application from [Company] are true and authentic.

I hope that you find these details to be sufficient. If any further details are required please contact me through the provided routes.

Yours faithfully,

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:39:50 PM by abz322 »

« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2018, 02:48:02 PM »
@jfkimberly not sure where your post went but my slips are printed off at worked by the finance guy and handed to me. I haven't actually printed them off. But they're not posted to me they're left on my desk on pay day. Does that mean I dont need a letter of authentication?

« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2018, 02:51:21 PM »
Is this ok?

Personally, I would go with an actual paragraph for the employment details, rather than a list. If the payslips were printed by the company, they do not need to be accompanied by a letter of authenticity.

For example:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to confirm that Abdassami Alvi is a Software Developer at [Company]. He has been employed with us in a full-time, permanent position since 25th June 2018 and has been earning a salary of £25,000 since this date.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further information

Yours faithfully,

If the payslips were printed by you from online, then every single payslip should be listed in the letter, confirming the pre-tax amount on each one, and the date it was paid into your bank account... so that it will confirm that they have physically seen each payslip and verified that the information on each one is correct.

« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2018, 03:01:59 PM »
Awesome thank you :) and I'm glad I don't need the payslips authenticated. They printed it off in the office on that fancy payslip style paper. The payslips from my old job were printed off by me though and someone from HR wrote on every single payslip in wet ink that she saw and authenticated the payslip and provided her contact details on each payslip printout. So old job were authenticated but the new job are already authentic i guess you could say

« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »
Which one of these do we sign? We're married but we're also same-sex partners

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2018, 07:11:51 PM »
You sign the one on the right, because you are already married.

The left hand one is for people who aren't married, and will either be marrying in the UK (fiance/proposed civil partner) or won't be marrying at all, but have lived together for 2 years (unmarried/same-sex partners).

The right hand one is for people who are married and who are applying for a spousal visa or civil partner visa.

« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2018, 07:17:20 PM »
You sign the one on the right, because you are already married.

The left hand one is for people who aren't married, and will either be marrying in the UK (fiance/proposed civil partner) or won't be marrying at all, but have lived together for 2 years (unmarried/same-sex partners).

The right hand one is for people who are married and who are applying for a spousal visa or civil partner visa.

Awesome thank you, we're so close to sending this off now, im excited and nervous haha :)

« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2018, 07:24:58 PM »
Is this ok? We scribbled out the same sex checkbox and ticked partner

« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2018, 07:50:46 PM »
Is this ok? We scribbled out the same sex checkbox and ticked partner

Yes, that's correct :).

It is a bit confusing, but you would only tick the same-sex partner box if you were not married and were not planning to get married, but you had been legally living together for at least 24 consecutive months.

So, you would tick the boxes as follows:

If you are married:
- you tick the box for 'spouse or partner of a person present and settled in the UK'

If you are in a registered civil partnership:
- you tick the box for 'civil partner of a person present and settled in the UK'

If you are mixed-sex unmarried partners and have lived together for at least 2 years:
- you tick the box for 'unmarried partner of a person present and settled in the UK'

If you are same-sex unmarried partners and have lived together for at least 2 years:
- you tick the box for 'same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the UK'

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab