Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Paid mid month - won't correspond with bank statement!  (Read 440 times)

• Liked: 2
Paid mid month - won't correspond with bank statement!
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »
Hi all
My first question as I prepare for my ILR appointment next month. I’m applying via Category A, so 6 months bank statements and payslips. However I realized the fact that I get paid on the 15th of each month, and my statements end on the 12th of each month is a little problematic as my most recent bank statement won’t show my salary going into it (my appointment is on the 26th of March – so there won’t be another bank statement in time)

And obviously just using Feb 15th payslip with the corresponding bank statement won’t work since the payslip won’t be within 28 days! 

Any advice? I can ask my bank for a partial statement, but since it’s First Direct and there are no branches to sign & stamp, I’m not sure I would be able to get an ‘original’

Or I can just hope they don’t care that the most recent statement doesn’t have my salary going into it yet?

Help!

• Liked: 957
Re: Paid mid month - won't correspond with bank statement!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »
Hi all
My first question as I prepare for my ILR appointment next month. I’m applying via Category A, so 6 months bank statements and payslips. However I realized the fact that I get paid on the 15th of each month, and my statements end on the 12th of each month is a little problematic as my most recent bank statement won’t show my salary going into it (my appointment is on the 26th of March – so there won’t be another bank statement in time)

And obviously just using Feb 15th payslip with the corresponding bank statement won’t work since the payslip won’t be within 28 days! 

Any advice? I can ask my bank for a partial statement, but since it’s First Direct and there are no branches to sign & stamp, I’m not sure I would be able to get an ‘original’

Or I can just hope they don’t care that the most recent statement doesn’t have my salary going into it yet?

Help!
After the pay is deposited go to a brach and have them print the days in the gap and stamp it. My husband had to do that for our first visa app.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 12:36:00 PM »
Ask for a partial statement, as long as it's issued by the bank it will be okay.

If you aren't able to get that, I would move the appointment earlier or later.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
After the pay is deposited go to a brach and have them print the days in the gap and stamp it. My husband had to do that for our first visa app.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm with First Direct who don't have branches  >:( Wish I thought of that when I switched to them.

Thanks KFDancer, that's good to hear the Home Office will accept a partial statement. I just rang my bank and they will do an interim statement, it'll be time crunched as it can take 10 days (or so they say) but I'm sure it will come in time. I'm so happy with my appointment date and time I'm hoping to not have to move it!

Sponsored Links