Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 😯Remdies for Crunchy towels...😯  (Read 1299 times)

• Liked: 537
Re: 😯Remdies for Crunchy towels...😯
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 08:42:07 PM »
I'm OK with smaller containers if I can buy it in the shops, I feel like it must have a different name? I also can't spend much time in the laundry aisle and my husband hasn't ever used it so that hasn't helped much. I found all the cooking vinegar!

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

That distilled malt vinegar is with the cooking vinegars at Tesco and Sainsbury's.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 957
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
That distilled malt vinegar is with the cooking vinegars at Tesco and Sainsbury's.
Yeah I won't use malt for cleaning, I don't like the way it smells, I'll try to find heinz or order from ebay. But it may work for the OP!

• Liked: 537
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 08:47:57 PM »
Yeah I won't use malt for cleaning, I don't like the way it smells, I'll try to find heinz or order from ebay. But it may work for the OP!

It smells just like the white Heinz vinegar we used in the states to me, but different noses I suppose. 🤣
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 11
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2018, 12:08:50 PM »
White vinegar it is, then ! ;D

Sponsored Links